About the job
This is a remote position.
**Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Endpoint Security - (US/Canada, 3-5+ years experience, remote)**Team Remotely Inc. is a staffing and recruitment agency that offers a comprehensive solution for talent acquisition, including sourcing, vetting, pay rolling, and managing talent. Whether you need a contract staffing, direct hire, direct sourcing, talent pools, or diversity initiatives, our model can support your hiring strategy.
Client's location: New Jersey, NJ
Hiring Type: Full-Time
Base Salary: $100K-$122K Per Annum.
If you're looking for a fast and efficient application process, head over to teamremotely.com **. Make sure to attach your cover letter along with your resume.**About the Role:
You are an experienced product marketer ready to take on a challenge. You are a self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have experience working with a distributed team, and you will relish taking ownership of the product marketing activities. A creative mindset and an eye for quality are crucial, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into simple, compelling messages.
- Create compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning, with a clear understanding of the target customer and the core capabilities of the offering.
- Develop and keep fresh content including collateral, thought leadership and solution presentations, website content, videos, blogs, by-lined articles, and more to execute communication strategies and accelerate the buyer’s journey.
- Position our sales and channel organizations to win through effective sales enablement tools and initiatives.
- Plan and launch new offerings, capabilities, and releases and participate in managing the cross-functional implementation of those plans.
- Stay abreast of industry news and events, industry analyst reports, and social activity. Leverage these to educate key constituents and to drive awareness and demand generation.
What You’ll Need
- A passion for cyber security and the continuous learning that comes as part of this field
- 6+ years of security software product marketing experience. Specific experience in endpoint or network security preferred.
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- A passion for writing with very strong written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Strong ability to multitask with a proven track record of execution on product launches, initiatives/programs
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
**Why work with Team Remotely?**Team Remotely Inc. is a staffing platform offering a seamless experience for employers and candidates. Employers can post job openings and specify their requirements, while candidates can create profiles and upload resumes.
The team of Team Remotely continuously learns and adapts based on previous successful placements, constantly improving its matching capabilities. This ensures that the recommendations provided by Team Remotely are tailored and accurate, increasing the likelihood of a successful match between employers and candidates. By providing intelligent and data-driven solutions, they strive to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process, ultimately helping companies find the best talent and individuals find their dream jobs.