About the job
We’re Changing the Rentals IndustryRentable is a profitable, Series B prop-tech startup known for building and operating one of the U.S.’s largest rental marketplaces - Rentable.co. In addition to our marketplace, we've recently launched an industry-leading SaaS platform that has seen great market traction. We're looking for exceptional people to help further accelerate our growth.
We’re a 100% remote team of 90 spread across the U.S. from coast to coast. We operate on a strict no a**holes policy, and are proud to have built a community of highly performant people that take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
While we’ve raised $30MM+ to date from some of the world’s best investors, we’re profitable with a strong balance sheet and an indefinite runway. We pride ourselves on achieving rapid growth without having to incinerate capital.
If you like the idea of joining an industry-changing company made up of people who genuinely like each other, Rentable could be a great fit for you.
The RoleWe’re looking for someone to build, then scale, our product marketing function, and our ideal candidate will have prior experience doing so at another high-growth B2B SaaS company.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing effective marketing strategies to drive the growth and adoption of our products. You’ll work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to define the sales enablement strategies, messaging strategy and positioning, product release processes, and metrics that will lead to product success.
This role will report to the VP of Product and will play a big role in designing sustainable marketing and GTM processes. If you’re an experienced product marketer who effortlessly blends strategy with execution, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and uses data to drive decisions, we’d love to connect with you!
- Develop and execute comprehensive product marketing strategies and campaigns to generate demand and increase sales efficiency and conversion
- Create sales enablement materials such as presentations, case studies, and sales collateral to support the sales team in driving revenue growth
- Develop compelling product narratives and value propositions that resonate with target customers
- Create processes and execution materials for end user and customer marketing campaigns to support product releases including the production of marketing materials, enablement materials, website content, whitepapers, case studies, and blog posts.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and customer insights to identify market trends, customer needs, and positioning opportunities that drive advantage and manage objections
- Collaborate with product management to shape the product roadmap, pricing strategies, and feature enhancements based on market demands and customer feedback
- Analyze marketing campaign performance, track key metrics, and provide actionable insights to optimize marketing strategies and drive continuous improvement
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing with experience at a high-growth startup or technology company strongly preferred
- Proven track record of successfully developing and executing product marketing strategies that drive revenue growth, sales efficiency, and user adoption
- Excellent communication and storytelling abilities, with the capability to distill complex concepts into clear and compelling messaging that stands above the noise
- Attention to detail and demonstrated creative quality that resonates with target audiences
- Prior experience building the product marketing function from immature to effective and then overseeing it through multiple stages of growth
- Analytical mindset with experience using data and market research to inform product marketing decisions
- Self-starter mentality with a proactive and entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving
- Passion for technology, startups, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- 100% remote workplace
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance Program
- 401k Program
- No A**hole policy