About the job
How you will make an impact
Hygraph is uniquely situated in the competitive landscape with its newly announced content federation capabilities. As part of our evolution, and as our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will also be a key hire as our first technical product marketing manager who will build up the function from the ground up.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll work closely with our product, partnerships, and sales teams to develop product marketing materials and campaign initiatives to win new businesses and serve existing customers.
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the MACH domain (e.g. CMS, e-commerce, search, experience management), DXPs or API tooling, and be experienced in creating demos, feature pages, tutorials, competitive battle cards/insights, presentations, white papers, and similar.
The career ladder is toward “Product Marketing Lead”.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the product and demand generation teams to identify target audiences, develop ideal customer profiles, and determine how Hygraph can meet their needs.
- Creating high-quality, engaging content (website pages, slide decks, tutorials, demos, webinars, and technical white papers) that aligns closely with go-to-market initiatives.
- Planning and executing successful product launches by partnering up with the product management and the rest of the marketing team.
- Building and executing the strategic GTM plans that communicate the value of the Hygraph to multiple audiences.
- Working closely with the sales team to discover current gaps and create sales enablement collaterals such as elevator pitches, battle cards, and call guides.
- Establish an understanding of key competitors and incorporate your findings into competitive analysis, content, and sales enablement materials.
Our expectations from you
- 4+ years experience in a product marketing role for a tech company.
- Experience and Knowledge working in MACH domains (e.g. CMS, commerce, search, experience management), DXPs, or API tooling).
- Previous team-leading experience is a plus.
- Ability to concisely translate complex concepts into simple-to-understand messaging and orchestrating.
- Experience with product launches, crafting content, messaging frameworks, and campaigns in a wide variety of formats directed at developers, product and engineering teams, and enterprises.
- Good understanding of technical audiences and ease at communicating with engineers, analysts, product managers, CTOs, and similar functions.
- Excellent time management, organization, and project prioritization skills.
- You like to build things under limited supervision while owning and creating visibility on the product marketing roadmap.
- Intro call with Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Interview with our VP of Marketing.
- Case study or assignment and debriefing with our Marketing and Leadership team.
- Team Fit Call & Reference Check.
- Job Offer.
The response time after application, screening applications, and setting up the first intro call is usually within 1-2 weeks. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
At Hygraph we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms seamlessly. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Dr. Oetker, Shure, Samsung, Ashley Furniture, Telenor, Philips, and Gamescom. With over $35M in funding led by One Peak, alongside OpenOcean, Peak, and SquareOne Venture Capital, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of about 70 team members, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
We are an international and friendly team spread across 18 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat. We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership. We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
Hygraph is an equal-opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace's productivity and promote innovation and creativity.