About the job
WOO operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
**About the opportunity:**We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can join us along this mission and vision. You'll become an integral part of the Growth Ops team, which is the engine behind turning strategies into creatively executed campaigns and initiatives. The team is shilling two of the hottest (yet trustworthy) crypto platforms around - WOO X, our centralized exchange, and WOOFi, our decentralized exchange. From crafting killer campaigns and running performance marketing to organizing unforgettable events and designing must-have merch, this team help us take the crypto world by storm. Interested? Keep on reading!
What you'll be working on:
- Working with product teams to design and execute the go-to-market strategy across multiple WOO X products.
- Refining the goals, audience, positioning and messaging of product launches, and driving execution of growth operations initiatives to achieve business outcomes.
- Collaborating across branding, marketing, product, and ecosystem/community teams to deliver on business goals and priorities.
- Measuring effectiveness, proposing improvements, and reiterating the approach of product marketing campaigns using core analytical concepts like CAC, CRC, LTV and incrementality.
- Launching insights-driven marketing campaigns that drive key business metrics, user behaviours, and product objectives across audiences and channels.
- [Bonus] Creating performance marketing strategy and execution plan for social platforms and affiliate marketing sites. Able to monitor, measure effectiveness and optimise across creatives, audiences, channels, and geographies to maximize ROAS.
- Strong interest and experience in cryptocurrency space and community.
- Good track record of spearheading launches and marketing campaigns that drove significant business results.
- Good collaborative skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams to meet common goals and objectives.
- Good business acumen and extensive experience with core analytical concepts like LTV and incrementality.
- Strong ability to synthesize insights and leverage to influence key decisions.
- Always thinking creatively about different approaches to problems, and excel at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. This role demands a strong ability to use the spoken and written word to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- A self-starter with ability to work with a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit.
Why work with us: Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
Getting the jobWe're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!