About the job
About The JobAs our Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing plans to showcase our unique value proposition and to promote our suite of products. You will be part of the product organization and work closely with our development teams as well as our customer success team to drive successful product launches and continuous product adoption.
This is a hybrid remote position and applicants must be able to work from our office in either Stockholm or Copenhagen on a regular basis.
- Develop and refine our product positioning to effectively communicate the value proposition.
- Craft compelling and differentiated product messaging that resonates with our target audiences.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Develop high-quality marketing collateral, including product presentations, sales enablement materials, and website content.
- Work closely with the commercial team to provide them with the tools and resources needed to effectively communicate product value to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Experience in product marketing within B2B SaaS.
- Proven a track record of successful product launches.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com