About the job
About Looper Insights
Looper Insights is a fast growing scale up in the Video on Demand (VoD) industry focused on providing data and insights across Connected TV (CTV) and web stores. Our B2B SaaS analytics has been licensed by many of the big Global streamers and Hollywood studios in the last 18 months. We are about to go after a new untapped market.
Our product is an innovative and unique SaaS analytics solution, presenting data captured by our own hardware and software. We analyse product positioning for any app, content and streaming service shown in the digital User Interface (UI) of connected devices.
Clients need visibility of their products to create promotions that drive their sales, views, customer acquisition and help reduce customer churn in the hyper competitive world of streaming services. We are the first mover in this new category.
We have established data labs in 21 countries to collect data and analyse insights on Film and TV placement. We provide data for marketers to get full visibility on the correlation between promotions, sales spikes, ROI on promotions and insights they can use to plan strategies and tactics which improve their overall ROI. Our clients include VoD stores, Film/TV Studios and Broadcasters.
With a dynamic culture that celebrates group and individual success, we have lean teams of super-smart, hard-working colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry about which we’re all passionate. We work with some of the biggest, most dynamic technology and media companies in the world; we love working with them and we love pushing ourselves to provide greater solutions and customer experiences for them.
Being a Product Marketing Manager at Looper Insights
Looper Insights is looking to expand their Marketing team with a Product Marketing Manager, who will be instrumental in defining our product and market positioning and will take ownership of developing and delivering the right content, platform adoption, and customer programmes through a wide range of marketing efforts.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and product teams to develop product pricing models, key messaging, and value proposition
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Create marketing programmes (e.g., sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts,) that articulate the benefits of our solutions
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Periodically brief industry analysts
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 4 years of product marketing experience
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Exposure to CRM (ideally Salesforce or Hubspot) and Marketing Automation platform is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apply problem-solving skills to business and technical challenges
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally and up to C-level
- Proficiency in written communication with an ear for ‘voice’ and an eye for grammar/spelling.
- Experience in SaaS
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations