About the job
Seqera is the leading provider of workflow orchestration software enabling collaborative data analysis at scale. Our mission is to empower scientists everywhere with modern software engineering for data analysis.
Accelerating discovery — through boundless research — in an open world.
In the coming years, biotech will profoundly reshape the way we live. Gene editing and cell therapy are already bringing dramatic changes in how we treat cancer and other major illnesses. The use of biofuels and biomaterials is transforming the very essence of the cars we drive, the clothes we wear, and the composition of everyday objects. Advancements in crop science and synthetic biology are fostering the development of sustainable and ethical food sources.
At Seqera, our mission is to empower scientists to solve today's most complex and important challenges – from pioneering innovative therapeutics to unveiling the secrets of our universe. Our journey began with Nextflow — open software that helps over 100,000 global scientists to analyze and process data correctly, with more power and flexibility than ever before. Seqera equips scientists with modern software development tools to conduct science faster, on larger datasets, and with more confidence. We accelerate discoveries in an open world.
Our products are used for some of the most important work on the planet, including developing personalized immunogenic vaccines, new diagnostics, ML-based image processing, and pathogenic surveillance. For more information on Seqera, visit http://seqera.io
About The Role
Seqera Labs is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to lead our PM practice and play a pivotal role in driving the marketing strategy for our industry-leading bioinformatics solutions. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and collaborating closely with the Product, Engineering and Advocacy teams, you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive product marketing strategies to maximize the impact of our software solutions. This role offers a unique opportunity to combine your passion for technology with your marketing expertise to influence the growth and success of Seqera in a rapidly evolving market.
You will be the linchpin between our groundbreaking technology and the world's scientific community. You'll craft compelling narratives, forge strategic partnerships, and illuminate the path for scientists and researchers worldwide to unlock the full potential of their work. If you thrive in a dynamic, innovation-driven environment and are eager to make your mark on the forefront of scientific advancement, this role is your chance to shine.
Would you like to be a part of a company with a bigger purpose and make it successful with your own ideas? If yes, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Develop and refine product positioning and messaging that resonates with target audiences, differentiates our solutions, and aligns with Seqera’s brand narrative
- Lead the development and execution of go-to-market plans for new product launches and feature updates, ensuring seamless coordination across cross-functional teams
- Conduct thorough market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and opportunities for differentiation
- Collaborate with the content team to create compelling and in-depth marketing collateral, including product datasheets, case studies, whitepapers, and blog posts, to drive awareness and demand
- Equip the sales team with the necessary tools, training, and resources to effectively communicate the value of our products and support sales efforts
- Gather and distill customer feedback and insights to inform product development and enhancements
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of product marketing initiatives and report on progress to leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Proven experience in product marketing, preferably in the B2B software or technology industry
- Native English proficiency with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts into compelling, customer-focused messaging
- Proficiency in marketing tools and analytics platforms
- Highly collaborative with excellent project management skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong understanding of bioinformatics or a related field is highly advantageous
Why join us?
By learning from and with each other, we ensure our ability to drive innovation and make better decisions toward our mission. Most importantly, our culture provides a genuinely fun, inclusive, and challenging environment that will allow you to grow while making a huge difference in human health and beyond.
What will you find working at Seqera Labs?
- Flexible working hours, and remote-friendly culture
- International working environment with more than 25 nationalities
- Passionate & talented team
- Continuous skills development
- Team retreats and bonding activities
- A culture where your opinion is valued and your decisions have a real impact on the industry
- Excitement of a fast-growing startup in a constantly changing environment
- Time off: holidays in accordance with the local legislation + 3 days given by Seqera in December of 2023, and the national/public holidays according to your location
- Private health insurance
- Private life insurance
- Home office allowance (valued over 1,000 USD)
- Subscription to Oliva, Mental Health App
- Learning and development budget per year (1,000 USD)
At Seqera Labs we develop software that simplifies complex data analysis pipelines. These pipelines are used for the analysis of data like DNA sequences and fMRI in applications spanning research, agritech and the clinic. Our software enables scientists to create and securely deploy their data applications in the cloud or on traditional high-performance computing infrastructure.
We are the creators and the leading provider of the open-source workflow orchestration software: Nextflow. We connect data pipelines, cloud infrastructure and enable collaboration across life sciences, healthcare, imaging and machine learning. Nextflow is used by thousands of organizations of all sizes—from startups to large enterprises— to manage their data analysis and get results fast.
From personalized immunogenic vaccines to sequencing-based diagnostics, Seqera's customers are performing the most critical work on this planet. We believe in a future where scientific applications and massive datasets join forces to deliver incredible outcomes.
You should know
Seqera Labs is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. However you identify or whatever your journey to this point, we welcome all candidates to apply for the position that inspires them. Come join us and help us build a global company that everyone is proud to be part of.
As we scale, we constantly improve our in-office and WFH environments and learn to help everyone have the best setup for our company's success and your personal development, while always keeping the human touch in every aspect of our lives.