About the job
Seeq makes data analytics software for a big market that’s often overlooked by tech companies: industrial process data. Think pharmaceutical manufacturers, mining companies, wind farms, and energy companies with tons of equipment and sensors.
Our company was founded 100% remotely, and we're proud of it. We were good at being remote long before COVID-19 and will continue to be remote when COVID-19 is a distant memory. We use a variety of collaboration tools, like Zoom, Slack, and our homegrown Qube Virtual Office, which make us feel like we're in the same building together. We use agile tenets to iterate on both our product and internal processes. We have a wonderful team of kind-hearted, talented engineers who love to collaborate, teach each other new tricks, and build products that exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are thrilled to welcome a product marketing manager on board. As a product marketing manager at Seeq, you will have a vital role in ensuring the success of our products through the development and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Generate and communicate persuasive product messaging for various target audiences
- Create value propositions that emphasize the exclusive advantages and value provided by our platform
- Lead both internal and external initiatives to guarantee consistent and impactful messaging across all communication channels
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and the competitive landscape through extensive market research
- Identify opportunities and threats by analyzing competitor's products and positioning
- Create competitor-specific overviews and positioning
- Work together with product teams to assess and include market and competitive intelligence
- Generate awareness for the short- to mid-term roadmap and integrate product launches into the overall messaging
- Create high-impact marketing collateral, including videos, whitepapers, case studies, and presentations.
- Perform pricing analysis and market research to advise pricing decisions. Create or improve a value-based pricing strategy and implement it.
- Effectively communicate value-based pricing strategies to sales teams and support the creation of tools to enable sales teams
- Collaborate with the sales enablement team to gain insight into the needs of the sales team and offer the essential tools and resources.
- Create sales training materials, presentations, and frequently asked questions (FAQs) to improve the product knowledge of the team. Ensure clear and efficient communication of product updates and enhancements to internal teams.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field is required. Having an MBA is considered an advantage
- Proven experience in product marketing for enterprise software and SaaS products.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude for effective collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with analytics technologies and experience in industrial sectors is highly desirable
- Occasional travel is required for this position, estimated at 1-2 times per quarter
Benefits****About SeeqSeeq is a remote-first (only) company founded by serial entrepreneurs. Our executive team and board of directors have extensive experience with successful startup ventures in high-growth environments.
We are founded on the idea that companies need better solutions for quickly and easily getting business insight from their industrial process data. Our mission is to provide software and services that convert that data into meaningful information that the business can use to improve profitability.
We have a wonderful, kind-hearted, talented team that loves to collaborate, lead by example, and exceed our customers’ expectations. We are certified as a great place to work, an emerging startup, the Technology Fast 500, and Inc. Magazine's Best Places to Work.
The Perks of Working at Seeq
- Competitive salary plus equity incentives
- $120,000 USD - $130,000 USD base salary
- 5-week paid Seeq family leave
- Internet and mobile phone reimbursements
- Medical benefits
- Group term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance pre-tax benefits
- Voluntary vision and dental (ortho)
- Vacation bonus program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous home office allowance
- The best co-workers (we've analyzed the data, so we know it's true.)
- Pet-friendly workspace (your dog will be so happy to have you home)
- You love your job!
Seeq provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
You must be authorized to work in the country in which you reside. Seeq does not sponsor US F1 or H-1B work visas.