About the job
About 360dialogAre you ready to be part of something extraordinary? Look no further than 360dialog, the leading solution provider in the WhatsApp business ecosystem. We are not just any access provider - we are the number one choice for bringing the WhatsApp channel to over 800 software solutions worldwide, serving an impressive network of more than 40,000 clients. But that's not all. We are trailblazers in performance marketing on WhatsApp, offering the first independent measurement solution to the messaging ecosystem. Our groundbreaking technology is already serving thousands of advertising clients globally. And we are just getting started.
The roleJoin our growing team as our first Product Marketing Manager and take us from 0-1 and beyond. In this role, you will work closely with the marketing, go-to-market, and product teams to drive our strategy, positioning, and sales enablement for 360dialog. Your main focus will be taking our new product to market, effectively communicating the value of our product to performance marketer and partner audiences, while also shaping our overall brand story.
- Define our value proposition and craft impactful messaging and compelling storytelling to bring our product to life for our target audiences
- Drive key activities for product launches, including campaigns, emails, asset creation, pitch decks, webinars, video content, and events
- Own the marketing website copy and identify opportunities to improve our positioning and messaging
- Conduct customer, market, and competitive intelligence, including interviews, customer journey mapping, persona docs, and building reports to educate the team
- 3+ years of hands-on product marketing experience, with a proven ability to spearhead foundational work
- Strong technical skills to translate complex ideas into digestible, simple communication for a product-minded audience
- Excellent taste in product marketing, obsessed with pushing forward the definition of great product marketing
- Experience running successful product launches and utilizing various channels and content to achieve goals
- Exceptional writing skills to clarify your own thinking and effectively communicate ideas
Your profile - preferred/optional qualifications:
- Additional languages such as Portuguese and Spanish are highly desirable
- Experience in marketing B2B SaaS products and marketer tools is a strong plus
Benefits****Why join us:
- Be part in shaping a whole new industry in WhatsApp analytics
- Work with a team of experienced entrepreneurs in a bootstrapped company
- Daily opportunities for personal growth and development
- Fully remote, work from wherever you love
- Competitive salary package
If you would love to join an early-stage team where you can play a meaningful part in shaping the company, product, and culture then join us in revolutionizing the WhatsApp marketing landscape. Apply now and be part of our journey to success!
IMPORTANT: Submit your CV in English.