About the job
About Comply365 + VistairIn January 2024, Comply365 and Vistair announced their merger and strategic growth investment from Insight Partners and Liberty Hall Capital Partners. The combination of Comply365 and Vistair creates a leading global provider of compliance, safety and data intelligence technologies serving the aviation, defense and rail industries with over 120 customers located in more than 30 countries on 6 continents.
Comply365 is a leading provider of enterprise SaaS and mobile solutions for content management and document distribution in highly regulated industries, including aviation and rail. Comply365 supports the world's most mobile and remote workforces with targeted and personalized delivery of job-critical data that enables safe, efficient, and compliant operations. Every day, hundreds of thousands of pilots, flight attendants, maintenance technicians, rail conductors and engineers rely on Comply365 for digital delivery of operational (OEM and company) manuals. Having played an instrumental role in the FAA's approval of replacing the traditional, paper-based, pilot flight bags with electronic flight bags (EFBs), Comply365 partners with clients to transform their industries.
Vistair is one of the world's leading providers of Operational Content Management for aviation technical publications, safety and regulatory content. Vistair is focused on driving market-leading innovation that simplifies the complex Flight Operations, Engineering, Safety and Compliance eco-system across the aviation industry and the defense sector. Our technology leads the way in the digital transformation of safety, efficiency, and compliance, driving higher standards across the industry. It is trusted by many of the most progressive aviation and defense organizations worldwide.
Our culture truly sets us apart at Comply365 + Vistair. In addition to our unwavering dedication to our customers and products that we offer, we are, first and foremost, a diverse team of driven, energetic, and passionate individuals who work together to make a direct impact on the future of our company. We have built, and continue to build a world-class, dynamic, and people-first culture. We believe in celebrating one another's achievements, open communication, and transparent leadership.
About The PositionThis is an excellent opportunity to join the newly merged entity of Comply365 and Vistair, an exciting combination of two market leaders in operational content management, safety management and data intelligence technologies serving the global aviation, defense and rail industries with a stellar customer base of 120+ customers in 30+ countries in 6 continents worldwide. The Product Marketing Manager will spearhead product marketing efforts for the combined Comply365 and Vistair product portfolio and will be instrumental in the product positioning for the flagship Comply365 and Vistair operational content management products - ProAuthor and DocuNet - which will be aligned in a unified roadmap to leverage the best of both products to bring additional value and innovation to our combined customer base.
This individual will have a natural interest and curiosity in the latest technology advances as well as in the target markets of Comply365 and Vistair - aviation, defense and rail - and will come to deeply understand the product portfolio and our target audiences' everyday challenges. Reporting to the Marketing Director and through close collaborations with the product team including product management and product owners across both Comply365 and Vistair, as well as with the Sales & Customer Success team, the Product Marketing Manager will create highly impactful product collateral and value propositions that succinctly explain how the products help solve our customer problems and that drives strong engagement at all stages of the sales cycle. The Product Marketing Manager has overall responsibility to ensure we conceive, validate and craft end-to-end value propositions for both existing and prospective customers which drive value for our customers, their users and that support the Comply365/ Vistair growth strategy.
To achieve this, you will research our target markets, our current offerings and the gaps we have in our offering, along with our competitive position. Also, you'll work alongside product management, commercial and marketing teams to build and launch product campaigns with impact and will be measured by the commercial success of Comply365/Vistair in terms of pipeline growth, new business wins and production adoption and cross-sell in existing customers.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our customers' pains and gains in relation to the Comply365 and Vistair product portfolio.
- Gain insight into customer use of the current product-set, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, and document same for internal briefings.
- Help define the joint product positioning where the Comply365 and Vistair product sets will come together (mainly in the Operational Content Management domain articulating the roadmap and preparing product collateral that captures the combined Comply365 ProAuthor and Vistair DocuNet product).
- Deeply understand the competitive landscape for the Comply365 and Vistair product-set, maintaining and managing competitive intelligence and comparisons for battlecards for the commercial team by working with cross-functional partners and executing self-led research to determine our relative product positioning.
- Feed into product strategy with insights from market intelligence, research and customer insights to support product management in defining the right functionality and timing of same to factor into product roadmaps.
- Partner with the Product Management team to distil key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages and develop product messaging, collateral and campaigns that differentiates Comply365's and Vistair's products and services from competitors.
- Create and deliver compelling product content such as product datasheets, product videos, solution overviews, product webinars and ROI material.
- Support the creation of product launch plans that are fully synced with business and revenue goals and ensure effective and ongoing relevancy in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline.
- Create compelling internal and external customer-facing product presentations.
- Support the presentation, positioning, and publication of product roadmaps - both internal and customer / prospect facing
- Partner with the wider marketing team to create innovative marketing campaigns, marketing website copy and support events.
- Sales Enablement - Work alongside Sales Effectiveness to develop effective sales training materials and battlecards, making it easy for sales to understand our product offerings and key positioning.
- Dream up engaging product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos and are the basis for customer engagements in the sales and decision process.
- Confidently speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Drive awareness of product performance as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing around the globe to facilitate feedback to support product management drive continuous improvement of portfolio.
- Contribute to Comply365 and Vistair content marketing, research initiatives and thought leadership.
Required Qualifications And Skills
- Previous working experience as a Product Marketing Manager, including delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar relevant field.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision and innovative thinking to try new things.
- Courageous and ambitious to challenge what's been done before.
Why join Comply365 + Vistair?
You're not just accepting a new job when you join our team. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Remote-first, flexible work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, HSA, and FSA)
- Paid leave benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Ample learning and development opportunities
- Employee referral bonus
- Semi-annual on-site meetings
- Fun, positive, collaborative environment!
Comply365 + Vistair is a global company, and our success draws upon our employees' diverse viewpoints, skills, and experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro