About the job
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. This role is responsible for supporting our global product marketing efforts. It is a highly cross-functional role requiring both strategic and tactical execution, exceptional technical acumen, and the ability to build and lead a team.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate cross-functionally to design and amplify product awareness plans, boost demand, and implement GTM strategies for both existing products and new launches. This encompasses developing clear GTM strategies for the platform and each key product, which includes segmentation, targeting, competitive positioning, and mapping out buyer personas and processes.
- Combine product and platform capabilities into compelling solutions for customer’s critical blockchain infrastructure business problems.
- Represent product marketing and create GTM strategy for product releases. This includes understanding the new functionality, determining internal and external impacts, and then building out appropriate communications and training plans.
- Equip sales teams with product knowledge, sales materials, and training resources, including sales pitches and objection-handling guides.
- Guarantee a seamless transition of new products/services from the development and core product management teams to regional marketing, sales, and support teams.
- Own and manage key internal and external collateral such as pitch decks, case studies, sales enablement assets, datasheets, product pages on QuickNode.com, and customer communications.
- Support customer meetings, industry conferences, analyst briefings, and partner forums as the product Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Act as a global expert on the competitive landscape, market requirements, and overall product needs.
- Serve as the in-house authority on market demands, competitive dynamics, and the broader web3 ecosystem.
- Monitor the evolution of customer segment needs and market and industry developments to help with strategic product planning, including new services and markets.
What You'll Bring
- 3 – 5 years of product marketing experience with Web3, IT Services, SaaS, managed service providers, or data center services (Manager or Individual Contributor).
- Passion for Web3 / Blockchain technology — previous industry experience is a huge plus.
- Experienced in the following: Developing messaging, GTM/Sales enablement, identifying target customers, clarifying personas, creating use cases, customer success stories, and product launches.
- Outstanding communications & writing, with customer-facing and market-facing experience.
- Ability to analyze business issues and identify, design & implement effective practical recommendations.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with marketing peers, sales leadership, and key functional areas within the business.
- Culturally aware and adept at working across multiple geographies.
- Experience in Blockchain preferred but not required.
- Fluency in SEO and content marketing analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush/Ahrefs.
- Experience with design, video, and audio content is a huge plus.