About the job
You’re a product marketing pro and master storyteller who can make the complex seem simple; you’re drawn to finding unique ways to make products stand out and are always looking to be one step ahead of the competition. We’re redefining industry standards by bringing security and integrity to every step of the software development journey, and we want to continue to support the market's needs pragmatically. Could we be a perfect match?
Who We AreAt OX, we believe that security should seamlessly integrate into the software development lifecycle from its earliest planning phases to the final deployment in production. Our team is passionate about empowering DevSecOps teams with the tools they need for automation, visibility, and risk insights. OX is not just a company; it's a commitment to a new era where security is proactive, continuous, and inherent in every line of code.
This is a unique opportunity for a pragmatic product marketing manager to join our rapidly growing team and have a significant impact on how we simplify our product story, differentiate ourselves, and support our global go-to-market strategy.
Your familiarity with our competitors is unparalleled—you understand both their current actions and their plans. Moreover, your knowledge of our buyers surpasses their self-awareness, encompassing insights into how they make purchasing decisions. This isn't based on speculation; instead, you substantiate strategic insights with market evidence. This wealth of knowledge then guides the development of positioning and messaging that not only resonates with buyers but also empowers our sales channels for success.
As our product marketing manager, you’ll
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning, value proposition, and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas. Your positioning and messaging frameworks will inform the marketing and sales team’s efforts and content creation. You’ll empower our first-class sales, marketing, and customer success teams with the proper product communication to convert prospects and retain happy customers.
- Generate a clear view of our competitive and market landscape. Conduct and communicate ongoing in-depth research and analysis on competitor go-to-market strategy and product capabilities by using a number of different sources, including win/loss reports, secondary research (analyst reports, webinars, PR, etc.), and publicly available information.
- Understand and document our buyers’ process, including where they get information (the who, what, when, and why behind their decisions), and how to differentiate against and beat our competition. Then, drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on your learnings.
- Support smooth and effective product launches that drive results. Partner with product, customer success, sales, and marketing teams to execute the product launch process that covers research, testing, content creation, training, and measurement.
- Communicate the value of new products and features to the sales team and develop sales communications tools (e.g., webpages, whitepapers, slide decks, solution briefs, technical briefs, and case studies, etc.) that educate product experts on customer personas and buyer's journey to best position OX against our competitors.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and content development.
- Become the voice of the customer. Create deep customer understanding, document it, and then infuse it into the minds, plans, and execution of all teams at the company. Build case studies and other customer-driven content.
- Support pricing and packaging strategy to empower Product and GTM teams to build and sell products that create value and accelerate OX’s revenue growth.
- 5-7 years of product marketing experience for cybersecurity solutions; preferably in the app sec space
- A natural storyteller and an exceptional writer
- You have a true curiosity about customer personas, challenges, and behaviors
- You can identify innovative ways to deliver content, rally people behind your vision, and motivate cross-departmental collaboration
- A background in journalism or as an industry analyst is a huge plus.
About OX Security:
At OX, we believe that security should be an integral part of the software development process, not an afterthought. Founded by Neatsun Ziv and Lior Arzi, who previously led Check Point’s Security Group, OX provides DevSecOps teams with the automation, visibility and risk insights they need to bring security and integrity to every step of the software development lifecycle from the earliest planning stages until deployment to production. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, OX is backed by Evolution VC Partners, Team8, Microsoft’s venture fund M12 and Rain Capital**. For more information, visit** www.ox.security**.**