About the job
Offered.ai is helping SMG find great candidates. Click the 'Apply' button to submit your application and learn more about SMG and the role.
SMG (Service Management Group) is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team!
Are you a creative and innovative product marketer with a flair for storytelling, messaging, and positioning our software and services packages? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment? If so, we want you to join our team as our Rockstar Product Marketing Manager! SMG is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to support our busy marketing team. If you are a dynamic, positive individual looking for a fully remote career opportunity in a fun industry with a growing business, we want you to join our team!
This is what you will be doing:
As our Product Marketing Manager, you'll be the driving force behind our product positioning, internal promotion, commercialization, and executing product releases across multiple industries including restaurant, retail, and consumer services. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, you'll team up with revenue ops, marketing, sales, and clients to create a buzz about our cutting-edge SaaS solutions and services.
You'll bring your go-to-market expertise and passion for product commercialization to the table, working across departments to gain competitive insights and staying ahead of the curve in all things SMG.
- Master of managing, developing, and executing product launches and commercialization efforts of our software and service tiers
- Jedi-level ability to translate complex, technical product offerings into easy-to-understand concepts
- Expert influencer, skilled at interacting with and guiding senior leadership toward purposeful results
- Time management, planning, and organizational skills that would make Marie Kondo proud
- Exceptional business and commercial writing, editing, designing, and proofreading chops
- A captivating communicator with strong verbal skills and a knack for story telling
You are a perfect match for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a technical software field
- 3+ years rocking it in product marketing
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business, journalism, marketing, or a related field
- A track record of successfully driving cross-functional teams to triumphant product launches with measurable results
- Proven project management experience developing and executing product-related content, positioning, and messaging
- Optional pragmatic product or product marketing certification or equivalent (we love lifelong learners!)
What do we offer to you?
- This is a fully remote, permanent or full-time contractor position. You can work from anywhere.
- Unlimited paid leave and 14 weeks of paid parental leave offered to all our associates globally.
- Ample opportunities to learn and grow.
- Diverse, experienced, and friendly team which will welcome you, support you and challenge you.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive work environment in which all our colleagues experience belonging, have their unique needs respected and met, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and feel fully engaged to contribute to the company’s success.
SMG is a leading experience management (XM) provider, accelerating revenue for restaurants, retailers, and other location-centric consumer businesses by changing how brands act on customer + employee insights. With a rich 30-year history rooted in The Service Profit Chain, SMG is the industry’s only software with a service (SwaS) provider—uniquely pairing an enterprise software platform with professional services to help brands generate new revenue, grow existing revenue, reduce detractors, and drive operational efficiencies. To learn more about our customer, employee, and brand experience management (XM) solutions, visit www.smg.com.