About the job
About UsAt Prism Labs (https://www.prismlabs.tech/), we power businesses with body composition insights by leveraging world-class computer vision software combined with cutting-edge deep learning, camera technologies, and over 300k real-world body scans that push the boundaries of what is possible in 3D human reconstruction done with just a single inexpensive camera or phone.
Our vision is to make 3D body scanning and its insights ubiquitous across different industries, and we are starting in the Health & Fitness space, where we work with fitness tech partners to power their fitness experiences with body insights such as body composition and body measurements via our APIs. As a platform company, we believe that our core technology will be foundational to other industries, like Apparel, VR & AR and Entertainment & Gaming, which we will target in the near future.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work within our Product team to drive technical communication initiatives with our target markets and lead marketing efforts around our products. You have the opportunity to join a truly unique company solving challenging computer vision and machine learning problems in the 3D body scanning and digital humans space.
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll manage, develop and grow the initiatives that describe our technical capabilities, technology validation, market feedback efforts, and marketing for new and existing products. This is a highly collaborative role as you will communicate how our technology and products solve problems across the 3D body scanning space and identify relevant growth opportunities and align them with our internal teams. This role will report to the VP of Product.
- Crafts messaging and content to articulate the value proposition of Prism Labs’ product capabilities; including demo videos, use case documentation, partner/customer references, personas, presentations, blog posts, white papers, main website content, and product positioning statements
- Leads marketing initiatives that support our business development team
- Develops and manages marketing initiatives around new product launches and releases
- Owns coordination for all our technology validation efforts and manages communications with our academia partners running validation initiatives
- Develops a deep understanding of our customers/partners and operates as the “voice of the customer”, influencing our product roadmaps
- Aids and performs customer/partner qualitative and quantitative research, creates data-driven and impactful insights for the company, scrutinizes market trends, and reports on the competitive landscape
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, sales, product management, customer and partner-facing roles, management consulting or other equivalent experience
- Experience working in startups, especially launching and growing new products from 0 to 1, is highly desirable
- A strong ability to understand and speak very technical engineering language, especially in the Computer Vision and Machine Learning spaces, is highly desirable
- Experience working cross-functionally to design, launch, and scale marketing initiatives
- Experience in the fitness tech or digital health/wellness spaces is desirable
- Ability to communicate very technical messages in a clear and concise way to non-technical audiences (to customers and partners). Previous experience writing technical white papers is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and marketing skills in gathering market feedback, analyzing markets, and summarizing business opportunities in a succinct manner
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative market research, both primary and secondary
- Excellent communicator. You know what to say, and more importantly how to say it. You're comfortable talking across all levels of an organization and are able to influence executive stakeholders, both internally and externally, to achieve goals. Comfortable presenting to partners, customers, and internal stakeholders
- Ability to travel occasionally for team meetings (a handful of times or so per year) and business development efforts like conferences
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing, or related technical field is desirable, or equivalent work experience
This is a remote position with location preferably in the US West Coast but don’t shy from applying if you live somewhere else in the US.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Annual team events: we are a remote company with presence in the US and Austria and getting together in the same place a few times a year is a key part of our culture
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Prism Labs, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this position but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other opportunities.