About the job
As the Product Marketing Manager at GrowthDay, the world’s #1 system for self-improvement, you’ll be charged with seamlessly aligning our app with the evolving needs of our users while continually enhancing its stickiness. You will support the needs of people in over 100 countries to improve their lives every day. You will work in close collaboration with our Product team and marketing teams to explore innovative ways to market our current platform by leveraging our existing technologies such as Strapi, Figma, social media, and app stores. Your efforts will contribute to the growth of our platform as a tool that inspires self-improvement for a wide audience, helping us tell a compelling branded story.
What You Will Do In This Role:
- Increase app downloads (optimize app store page to generate more trial sign-ups and paid subscribers).
- Increase activation (convert trials into paid subscribers who actively engage with the product).
- Increase retention/stick rate (keep subscribers happy and wanting more).
- Increase app downloads using ASO (App Store Optimization).
- Increase ratings and reviews on GrowthDay app store pages.
- Create and implement app advertisements generating more downloads.
- Collaborate closely with the product team to enhance existing features, making them more engaging, valuable, and user-centric.
- Develop initiatives to optimize our pricing and subscription offer strategy for our B2C business model while working cross-functionally with our Product, Finance, and Data teams to maximize value.
- Create and implement compelling marketing strategies and initiatives aimed at promoting product discovery, fostering adoption, and boosting subscriber engagement and retention.
- Lead multi-channel marketing strategies for both new and existing product areas. This includes using push notifications on the mobile web and our native app to drive engagement and promote our offers.
- Research and understand user behavior to enhance upselling opportunities within the product.
- Act as a bridge between customers and the product team, ensuring user feedback and insights are incorporated into product development.
- Monitor and analyze competitors' product marketing efforts, identifying opportunities to differentiate and improve the product's market position.
You Are What We Are Looking For If:
- You have 5-7 years of in-app consumer product marketing experience.
- You’ve implemented ASO and app advertising.
- Understand gamification.
- You can share proven results of how you’ve 1) increased acquisition 2) increased activation and 3) increased retention specifically for an app.
- You have experience operating within a fast-paced and demanding environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritizing time and resources based on business impact.
- Experience working closely with product, marketing, design, and creative teams.
- You have experience with personal development, wellness, or learning/education applications.
Who Should *Not* Apply:
- You haven’t downloaded the GrowthDay app.
- You've never worked on a consumer-focused app.
- You’ve never optimized an app store page.
- You have no experience 1) increasing acquisition 2) increasing activation and 3) increasing retention specifically for an app.
- You are not willing to create and send us a video answering questions prior to a live meeting with the team.
- You are not willing to do a background check (where legally applicable).
GrowthDay is an all-in-one platform for personal and professional development. We empower people in 100+ countries to become happier and higher performing in every area of their lives. Our proprietary self-improvement tools, live classes, virtual coaching, online courses, pioneering research, social media initiatives, and industry leadership has made us the #1 self-improvement system in the world. Led by Brendon Burchard, the renowned high-performance coach and tech entrepreneur, we serve more customers with research-driven personal development tools, courses, livecasts, one-on-one coaching, and virtual group coaching than any other brand in the world.
Why Work With Us?
For one reason: You feel that it’s part of your calling and purpose to be part of a team that exists to help people change their lives with real tools and coaching. You want to make a difference and inspire behavior change in measurable ways, at an extraordinary scale.
You want to be inspired by the culture of the company you work with every day, and you want to know your work makes a difference. You love change and figuring new things out. You love the spirit of a startup but want the impact of global reach.
Your daily contributions matter here — your work helps inspire millions of people to commit to personal growth and practice better personal, relational and professional habits.
You will collaborate with a team of people who operate at the highest levels in the learning, self-improvement and influencer industries.
You’ll join a team that loves being hands on, adjusts to the market, and jumps into problems with enthusiasm and confidence.
You’ll be led by our CEO, Brendon Burchard, who Forbes calls the world's leading high performance coach, and whom Oprah named one of the most influential personal growth leaders and online trainers in history. Brendon’s energy, research and ethos fuels our desire for high performance, joyful living, strong culture, excellence in communication, and exceptional service for our customers.
We Are GrowthDay. We are:
Deeply Caring: We are friendly, thoughtful, and caring enough to be open, truthful and compassionate.
High Performing: We are selfless and we execute with stunning excellence—we care about the details, play like a championship team, get things done on time to spec, and we revel in the demands of seeking greatness.
Role models: We walk our talk and work hard on our own personal growth; we seek to be congruent, self-disciplined, humble, and a positive influence on others.
Candid Communicators: We are honest, professional and respectful in all facets of communication; we actually want and embrace feedback, and we share information openly and proactively even when it hurts.
Creative Thinkers: We continuously look outside and around and through the box, thinking about the look and feel of everything, obsessing about getting the ideas and interconnections of our brand so awesome that they inspire delight and action.
Driven: We show up every day, taking action versus getting stuck or avoiding, and embracing hard work with a smile.
Passionate Advocates For Our Customers' Growth and Experience: The fundamental reason GrowthDay exists. It is our purpose!