About the job
Join a venture backed growth stage start-up, in hyper growth mode, disrupting the massive 4.8T global shipping and cross border ecommerce space. Our mission is to make every brand a global brand, by making international shipping and returns easy, affordable and friction-free. We power the world’s high-growth DTC brands and 3PLs worldwide. Work with a stellar team that raises the bar on innovation, is committed to our customers’ and partners’ success, fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative team environment, with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow.
FlavorCloud is looking for a talented and passionate product marketer to champion our customers, using audience insights to understand the user journey and build out experiences across the site and knowledge center as well as feed into communications. In this role, you will develop a critical strategic framework — one where we develop and expand our positioning, messaging, understanding of our customers, and other marketplace dynamics. This role lives within the Marketing Department but will collaborate with individuals across Product, Sales, Success, and Design.
- Messaging: Define positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategy. You will partner with product and engineering teams to test features and messaging both internally and externally. Through your combined understanding of the merchants, partners, and the benefits to them, you will partner in the early stages of new feature development.
- Own the Product Story: Products are brought to market in the form of a story told to existing and new customers. What problem does the product solve? Who's facing this problem? How does it solve this problem? What does it do that competitors don't? You will help define our target personas and craft a narrative that appeals to them.
- Product Roadmap: Partner with the product team to understand the product roadmap and new product features. Help bring the voice of the customer into the process to develop the product to meet the demands of the marketplace and grow into future success.
- Customer Success: Partner with Customer Success team to manage Knowledge Base, working with technical writers, designers, and animators to make the product use cases clear and easy to understand by customers and prospects. Work collaboratively with the CS team to understand their pain points and clarify messaging to minimize support calls. Create and maintain Guru cards to educate the company about the product and product updates.
- Competitive Analysis: Articulate the story of who we are and where we excel against the competition. This role will be plugged in to what is going on in the industry and how we can stay ahead of what is being developed.
- Partner and Customer Journey: Work with the Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales teams to create a high-level map of customer and prospect journey and ensure the right content is delivered at the right time, delivering a seamless customer experience.
- Sales Enablement: As a new feature or release is being prepared for the marketplace, you will work with internal teams to develop a sales strategy around this new business opportunity. You will ensure readiness,.i.e. training and educating sales and success teams on the go-to-market, positioning, messaging, and differentiation of this release. Your leadership ensures the messaging created for this product is consistent and relevant throughout the process.
- Product-focused content: Partner with Marketing, Sales, Design, and outside consultants and agencies to create and A/B test various marketing copy, blog content, case studies, and landing pages on our website -- all dedicated to showcasing the product and engaging our community.
- Revenue Centric Mindset: It isn’t about the KPIs it is about revenue. Understand business priorities and product strategic initiatives and develop a forward-looking plan for customer and partner journeys based on key initiatives.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience, preferable in supply chain or software
- 5+ years of relevant B2B PMM experience
- Self-starter who loves working in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment and can create processes.
- Passion for learning about our product and appreciation for the customers who use it
- Experience communicating software product functionality into marketing, internal and external
- Extreme attention to detail with a technical orientation and acumen
- Creative thinker and storyteller willing to express your ideas
Powered by JazzHR