About the job
Description****Are you a seasoned marketer with capacity to spearhead product marketing in a dynamic and growing B2B SaaS company? Do you have a strong background in translating customer insights into Go-To-Market strategy and impactful messaging? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. First Corporate Solutions is a well-established national leader in providing integrated due diligence solutions to the lending market, servicing mainly financial and legal professionals. We are looking to add an experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to take part on our exciting journey as we expand both our offering and our footprint. The PMM has a key role within the Product & Marketing team and broader organization to build GTM strategy for our core SaaS product, the FICOSO due diligence and risk management platform.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing effective product marketing assets for cross-group teams and creating tailored product messaging and content. They represent the voice of our customer and synthesize market and client insights to inform our product roadmapping and marketing as well as company-level initiatives to accelerate our growth and drive enhanced outcomes for our customers. The PMM will grow to be the subject matter expert on maximizing our differentiated value to customers' due diligence processes and on mitigating their lending risks through our offering and integrations.
- Establish Go-To-Market strategy and assets: Lead GTM planning to commercialize new products, offerings and expand into new verticals. Refine our value propositions and compose impactful messaging & compelling storytelling to bring our products to life for our target audiences. Create versatile content such as customer stories and infographics to strengthen our marketing, branding & sales enablement.
- Refine Account-Based Marketing (ABM) approach: Build deeper understanding of our ideal client profiles (ICPs) to support the work of our marketing, product, and sales teams. Generate insight on the key players in each market segment to develop our strategy and offering, and to optimize our positioning. Augment our buyer personas to continuously tailor our ABM campaigns and assets. Collaborate on building effective content strategies to support buyers throughout their decision-making process.
- Represent the Voice of our Customer: Lead our VoC program and continuously develop the qualitative and quantitative ways we can better understand and capture our customer feedback. Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to conduct e.g., interviews, win/loss reviews, UX studies and customer journey mapping. Become the go-to expert on both our product differentiators and the buying process.
- Influence the product roadmap: Act as a thought partner to product colleagues and study end user needs, pain points and jobs-to-be-done. Translate customer needs into opportunities that support ongoing differentiation and enhance customer outcomes. Represent the customer voice in roadmapping with actionable data points as we continue expanding our platform functionality, offering and partnerships.
- Aggregate market Insight: Conduct market research and distill information on market trends, industry developments, competitive landscape, partner ecosystem and customers. Synthesize and share these insights with our P&M team and with executive decision-makers to help inform strategic planning.
- Demonstrated competence in building Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy and implementation.
- Highly proficient in generating and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative customer & market insights.
- 2y+ of hands-on product marketing experience and capacity to spearhead foundational work.
- 5y+ of relevant experience in e.g., customer insights, product management, business development, customer success, communications, creative agencies, or growth/content/product marketing.
Preferred Attributes To Be Successul In This Role
- Experience in marketing B2B SaaS products and software integrations is a strong plus.
- Experience in marketing to financial professionals, or background in financial services, commercial lending, due diligence, risk management or compliance is a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field, or equivalent experience/certificates. MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and positioning products on the market.
- Accomplished content strategist and storyteller who can translate technical capabilities into benefits.
- Experience using AI software applications in marketing and content creation is a plus.
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of goals and proactively ideate and drive projects forward.
- Highly capable in prioritizing, leading, measuring and optimizing multiple simultaneous initiatives.
- Empathetic collaborator who skillfully creates cross-group alignment and engagement.
- Outstanding verbal, written and visual communicator.
- Experience working with marketing agencies, contractors, associations, and software integrators.
- Thriving in a flexible remote work environment and able to collaborate mainly on PST time zone.
- Willing to travel about 10% in the US for conferences, tradeshows, team meetings and customer visits.
- Authorized to work in the US.
What We Offer_The anticipated salary range for this position is $90,000 - $110,000. The base salary range represents the low- and high-end range for this position. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience, and other qualifications. This role is also eligible for comprehensive benefits + 401k + bonus + flexible time off._IMPORTANT - Please note that any correspondence regarding your application will come to you through our Paylocity Recruitment portal. Depending upon your filters, messages from an unknown sender may end up in your junk folder so do check that after you submit.