About the job
Who We AreEZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization's ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We're expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hiring in CA, NY, DC, TX, OR, WA, GA, PA, FL, NV & TN, but welcome top applicants nationwide as we expand our operating boundaries.Role OverviewAs the Product Marketing Manager at EZ Texting, you'll lead the charge in driving innovative go-to-market activities, competitive win strategies, and communicating the unique value and positioning of our products, solutions, and features. You'll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, contribute to product roadmap decisions, and play a critical role in product launches, content creation, customer & market intelligence gathering, and campaign development. The ideal candidate is a collaborative problem solver with exceptional communication skills and an insatiable curiosity to learn about our customers, industry, and products. This is a strategic position that will report to the VP of Product and tightly collaborate with customer support, marketing, product, and sales.
Primary ResponsibilitiesMarket Insights and Strategy:
- Synthesize market insights, customer success feedback, and sales input for product roadmap.
- Conduct thorough research (product, user, market, industry) for data-driven decision-making.
- Partner with Product to inform and influence roadmap items that address high-impact VoC concerns, competitive gaps, and industry leadership.
- Analyze market and competition to define competitive edge.
- Develop comprehensive go-to-market plans for launches and updates.
Voice of the Customer Understanding:
- Conduct customer research to create accurate and insightful customer personas.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, preferences, and experiences.
- Listen and communicate effectively with customers, empathizing with their challenges.
- Gather and share insights regarding NPS, customer satisfaction, product adoption, retention, and common support issues.
- Use VoC insights to support a range of initiatives that increase customer satisfaction, feature adoption, retention, and spend.
Communication and Positioning:
- Drive internal communication with stakeholders, peers, managers, and leadership.
- Translate complex product features into user-friendly content for GTM and communications plans for migrations and feature releases.
- Develop internal and external value propositions of the new features in a way that resonates with buyers and clearly articulates how we solve their problems.
- Deliver targeted product positioning, benefits, and messaging for clear value communication.
- Utilize storytelling techniques for engaging product feature communication.
- Develop creative and impactful content resonating with the audience.
- Create feedback mechanisms to collect insights from sales and customer support.
- Craft compelling content and collateral that resonates with the target customer base.
- Based on target audience leverage x-team experts to craft GTM strategy and get approval from leadership.
- Oversee the successful launch of new products and features.
- Lead effective meetings ranging from one-on-one sessions to large cross-functional discussions.
- Manage new insight and incorporate into GTM strategy.
Collaboration and Partnership:
- Engage proactively with key partners and stakeholders, including product, marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Foster productive relationships, promoting a culture of collaboration and accountability.
- Create compelling and effective product collateral, pitch decks, demos, and other resources for internal and external audiences
- Develop and deliver ongoing training content to sales, customer support, and channel partners.
- Build comprehensive and highly effective sales onboarding and training programs.
- Analyze and measure the impact of enablement programs on sales.
- Efficiently drive product marketing, strategy, communication, and success through collaboration and understanding.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in product marketing or related roles, with a proven track record of successful product launches and campaigns.
- 2+ years experience Saas experience in industries serving SMB and/or mid-market companies (or direct small business experience)
- Strong experience in synthesizing market insights, conducting competitive analysis, and driving data-driven decision-making.
- Demonstrative experience in conducting market research, competitive analysis, and translating insights into actionable strategies.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to simplify complex concepts for diverse audiences.
- Strong diplomatic skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and prioritize competing projects
- Familiarity with marketing tools, technologies, and channels for executing and monitoring campaigns.
- Ability to research industry and product marketing trends and translate into succinct takeaways for internal stakeholders
- Attention to detail and eye for quality
Compensation****What We OfferThe starting cash compensation range for this role is $105,000 - $160,000, inclusive of Base Salary + Variable Target, vs base salary only. This position is also eligible for equity & benefits. More information will be shared regarding your specific location during the hiring process.
Our compensation market ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum cash compensation target for new hire compensation for this position based in the US. Exact individual pay is determined by actual location, skills, capabilities and experience in addition to our benchmarking factors.
Benefits & Perks: EZ Texting offers Best-in-Class healthcare cost sharing for Medical, Dental & Vision! Learn more about our robust benefit inclusions below:
- 100% Employee Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Stock Options
- Pre-Tax Benefits, Fertility Benefits, and more
- 401k Plan Options
- Unlimited PTO, Disconnect Days, Paid Holidays, and more
Remote-Work Optimization Benefits Including
- Home Office Stipend
- Remote Flex Stipend
- Cell-Phone/Internet Stipend
- DoorDash Subscription
Equal Opportunity Employer_EZ Texting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, medical condition, disability, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws._This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.