About the job
We're hiring our first **Product Marketing Manager now:**As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for researching, developing, and executing product marketing strategies that drive awareness, adoption, and growth for our products. You will work closely with our product, engineering, sales, and customer success teams to ensure that our messaging and positioning are aligned with our target audience's needs and business goals.
As the Product Marketing Manager at EvenUp, you will:
- Own product releases, ensuring a seamless launch by effectively unifying, aligning, and communicating product updates to the internal team and external audiences.
- Craft compelling customer and prospecting messaging, translating product features into customer benefits and value propositions.
- Conduct competitive landscape analysis and diligence, identifying market opportunities, threats, opportunities, and competitor positioning.
- Develop and implement product marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital marketing, social media, website, company blog, and email marketing.
- Track and analyze product marketing performance, using data to inform strategic decisions, measure feature adoption, and optimize campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, sales, and customer success, to align messaging and ensure consistent brand representation.
Key Stakeholders and Cross-Functional Teams:
- Product Team: Work closely with the product team to understand product roadmap, features, and benefits, and ensure product messaging aligns with product vision and strategy.
- Sales Team: Partner with the sales team to develop sales enablement materials, train sales representatives on product messaging, and support sales efforts through product demos and presentations.
- Customer Success Team: Work closely with the customer success team to understand customer needs, identify potential upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and gather customer feedback for product marketing initiatives.
- Engineering Team: Collaborate with the engineering team to understand the technical aspects of products, identify potential marketing opportunities, and ensure product marketing materials are technically accurate.
You may be a fit for this if you:
- 4+ years of experience in Product Marketing.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful product marketing strategies, including building repeatable launch processes for releasing new enterprise or B2B products/features.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and outreach channels, including SEO best practices and email marketing.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience with owning product launches, competitive analysis, and pricing & packaging updates.
- Ability to track, analyze, and interpret product marketing performance data.
**Benefits & Perks:**We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill our mission of making the world a more just place, regardless of our team’s function, geography, or experience level. To that end, we offer:
- Fully remote setup - work from wherever you feel is best (plus a stipend to upgrade your home office!)
- Flexible working hours to match your style
- Offsites - get to meet your coworkers on a fully-expensed trip every 6-12 months!
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Flexible paid time off
- A variety of virtual team events such as game nights & happy hours
EvenUp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**About EvenUp:**EvenUp is a venture-backed generative AI startup that ensures injury victims are awarded the full value of their claims, expanding the $100B+ in awards granted to injury victims every year. Every year, the legal system has made it difficult for millions of ordinary people to seek justice, especially for folks without means or who come from underrepresented backgrounds. Our vision is to help these injury victims get the justice they deserve, irrespective of their income, demographics, or the quality of their legal representation.
EvenUp operates across all types of injury cases, from police brutality and child abuse to California wildfires and motor vehicle accidents. Our ML-driven software empowers attorneys to accurately assess the value of these cases by doing a core part of their workflow (legal drafting), enabling them to secure larger settlements in record time. As EvenUp evaluates more cases, our proprietary data grows, enhancing the precision of our predictions and delivering more value to both attorneys and victims alike.