About the job
About The RoleAre you looking for a role at a fast-paced startup in a high-energy environment where you can make a difference? Our team seeks a skilled Product Marketing Manager to take ownership of our current and future product investments in the AdTech space. In this role, you'll support product exploration and development, drive our go-to-market strategy, fine-tune product positioning, enable our field teams, and craft content showcasing our offerings and value propositions.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll collaborate closely with our Marketing, Growth, Partnerships, Product, Data, and Engineering teams to help us define a GTM strategy that helps achieve our ambitious growth goals. Product marketing should play an integral role in product development by conducting user research and identifying market gaps our products can fill. If you're passionate about creating new solutions and making a real impact, we want to hear from you.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- Conduct user and market research to identify gaps in the market for our product to fill
- Create and define positioning for our products and solutions for our various personas (ex, marketing teams, product teams, data teams, etc).
- Work alongside our product teams to ensure the product delivers maximum value for customers
- Create external materials to help convey the value of our product(s), like landing pages, webinars, case studies, etc
- Create internal enablement materials for our field, product, and support teams
We're looking for people with depth of knowledge in the following areas
- Practitioner experience: Deep understanding of AdTech (ex., SSPs and DSPs) products and their many use cases
- Product marketing: Experience in developing and executing go-to-market strategies, creating sales enablement materials, and measuring the success of marketing campaigns.
- Market research: Experience conducting user research, analyzing market data, and identifying trends and opportunities.
- Competitive analysis: Experience researching and analyzing the competition to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Technical writing and storytelling: Ability to clearly communicate and curate engaging technical documentation and marketing materials.
- Data analysis: Experience using data to inform marketing decisions and measure the success of marketing campaigns.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Passion for product marketing and technology
- Ability to develop and execute go-to-market strategies
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- 3+ years of MarTech or AdTech experience
- Launching and or implementing technical SaaS products
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Managing and executing marketing campaigns
- Delivery of technical writing and storytelling
- Conducting user research
- Performing competitive analysis
Even if your experience does not line up perfectly, we are still excited to have you apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
CompensationHightouch’s salary range for this position is 160,000-180,000 USD per year.
At Hightouch, we value impact over years of experience when it comes to your role and compensation. Your compensation is based on our assessment of your interview performance, which our recruiting partner and hiring manager will walk you through when you receive an offer.
Salary is just one component of Hightouch’s total compensation package for employees. We also offer a generous equity package for all of our full-time employees, as we believe being an owner of Hightouch is incredibly important. See below for more information on our benefits and perks.