About the job
We believe in a world where all cars are electric. Electric mobility is key to the transition to sustainable energy and to reduce air pollution in our cities. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
ChargeGuru is a leader in electric vehicle charging solutions, with thousands of charging stations deployed across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to make switching to electric mobility easy and fun.
We are seeking a skilled marketing professional to join our Product team as Senior Product Marketing Manager. This role will play a critical part in defining the positioning of our offers and building the go-to-market strategies for our products. We are looking for a highly motivated and hands-on product marketer who loves a fast pace and is ready to build our product marketing efforts from the ground up. The ideal candidate is passionate about Marketing and Product Management, stays updated on the latest e-mobility trends and wishes to contribute to the transitions towards sustainable mobility.
- Build the Product Marketing function and implement structures and processes with the rest of the Product team as well as other stakeholders in the company
- Manage our B2B and B2C offer portfolio: identify growth opportunities, define necessary evolution and track performance
- Develop clear and compelling value propositions, positioning statements, and messaging that differentiate our offers from competitors
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build and deliver the product roadmap
- Organize product launches and updates towards our different users (customers, installers, partners, internal teams)
- Create and improve content to showcase our products: website content, case studies, blog content, videos, decks
- Conduct comprehensive user and market research, including competitor analysis, to identify market trends, understand persona, and uncover opportunities
- Work with the marketing team to develop campaigns that drive leads and pipeline
- Be a key point of communication and alignment across marketing, product, sales and customer success teams
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in product marketing, working closely with product management, with a proven track record of success in product messaging, positioning and launches
- Native-level English, with the ability to craft excellent copy
- Proficiency in creating high-quality written and visual storytelling
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously, managing priorities and deadlines effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, can-do attitude and team spirit
- Strong strategic thinking skills with the ability to plan for the future, define milestones, and get progress towards goals
- Data-driven with strong problem-solving abilities and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Technical aptitude and curiosity
- Professional proficiency in French and other European languages is preferred
- Experience within the e-mobility / mobility services / industry is highly advantageous
Référence de l'offre : gu974u1jkf