About the job
Provenir is a global fintech company with offices across North America, the UK, and Singapore. Provenir helps fintechs, financial institutions, and payment providers make smarter decisions, faster. We are passionate about technology and empowering businesses to become industry leaders. As a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries, we empower businesses to create digital-first decisioning solutions that drive business growth. If you’d like to work at an innovative fintech with a global footprint that is redefining the industry, then we want you!
Provenir is seeking a dynamic and creative Product Marketer to join our growing team. As a Product Marketer, you will play a pivotal role in crafting and executing marketing strategies that drive the success of our AI-powered decisioning platform. You will be responsible for positioning our product, understanding customer needs, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the product's success in the market.
The successful candidate will work from home, but be based in the UK, and be open to travelling to the office occasionally.
What You'll Do:
Product Positioning and Messaging:
- Develop clear and compelling product positioning and messaging that resonates with target audiences.
- Translate technical capabilities into benefits that address customer pain points.
- Craft best-in-class product materials across all channels: appealing presentations, case studies, solution guides, data sheets etc.
- Develop compelling content to support lead generation and brand awareness efforts.
- Develop engaging and easy-to-understand product content for Sales including sales training on products, positioning, competitive analyses, FAQs, cheat sheets, and more.
- Ensure the sales team is well-equipped to effectively communicate the product's value proposition.
- Plan and execute product launches, including creating launch assets, coordinating internal and external communications, and measuring launch success.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success to harvest customer stories and turn them into compelling value propositions.
- Leverage customer insights to enhance product positioning and features.
- Partner with Content and Field marketing to fuel our demand generation engine.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing in fintech, B2B, or SaaS
- Experience in the fraud/credit/risk space a plus
- You have a track record of successful end-to-end product marketing campaigns: defining the value proposition, creating effective product marketing materials and ensuring successful execution with a cross-functional team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change, and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have very strong project management skills and can foster collaboration with teams outside of your direct control by building strong relationships.
- You’re well versed in product analytics, and can use data to drive decisions within product marketing campaigns.
- You’re a self-starter who doesn’t wait for instruction, and who works backwards from targets to ensure effective execution.
At Provenir, we recognize that diversity and inclusion make our teams stronger. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and welcome everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, citizenship, or veteran status or medical condition. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.