About the job
Product Marketing Manager
Our client's Reality Labs Developer Platform product marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to support their 3rd party developer integrity experiences. This position will be responsible for helping to shape and drive go-to-market efforts of 3P compliance. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive developer-facing marketing efforts, identify key value propositions and create compelling content. To be successful, the candidate will be creative, collaborative and resourceful, and having worked in highly cross-functional, dynamic environments built to move fast, ruthlessly prioritize and be nimble to pivot quickly as needed.
Pay Rate: Up to $80/hr depending on experience (W2, option for benefits, and PTO)
Location: Remote but must be local to San Fancisco, CA
Duration: 12 Months
- Own and execute the external go-to-market processes for integrity programs on the Developer Platform, creating content strategy and detailed launch plans to ensure successful execution
- Support high quality, technical content development, identifying topics and formats that are compelling and educates and supports developers on our Integrity programs
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research and analysis to inform narrative, go-to-market plans, and developer content
- Copywriting for marketing collateral: educational guides, notifications and blog posts
Skills and Experience:
- BA or BS degree and 4+ years of experience
- Experience in content marketing strategy
- Relevant work experience in product marketing, content marketing (or equivalent function)
- Experience creating marketing content/collateral, including blog posts, videos, demos, educational guides, and emails/notifications.
- Demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, changing environment while influencing teams and roadmaps
- Experience writing, developing and commercializing technical content/collateral to both a business and technical audience.
- Comfortable with collaboration across multiple functions and teams in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Comfortable with horizontal and vertical collaboration across multiple functions and teams
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Experience with marketing to 3P developers
- Experience and/or understanding of Integrity or Compliance space