About the job
_4-5 Days a Week, Remote-First_As the Product Marketing Manager at Mindstone, you will be at the helm of our go-to-market strategies, bridging the gap between our product development and our community of avid learners. This role is a blend of creativity, analytical thinking, and community engagement aimed at propelling Mindstone into a household name in learning. This position reports to the Chief Product Officer and has overall responsibility for marketing the Mindstone product and leading Discovery efforts.
- Own customer discovery, ensuring a rich understanding of our users that informs both product development and marketing strategies
- Collaborate closely with the Chief Product Officer (CPO) on customer development to unravel problems and opportunities and understand our audience demographics
- Craft and execute go-to-market strategies, aligning the positioning of our product across various channels, working together with the CEO to align with sales and business development
- Gather and analyze market feedback and competitive intelligence, relaying crucial insights to the product team for informed decision-making
- Lead creative ideation on messaging, content, and campaigns to align with Mindstone’s vision
- Spearhead the formulation and execution of community strategy, setting up guidelines, driving growth, and ensuring feedback loops back into product development
- Create compelling website content and manage product announcements, releases, help articles, and other customer experience documentation
- Participate in strategic planning sessions contributing to the long-term vision and goals of Mindstone
- Work closely with the product team to understand the core features, benefits, and unique selling propositions (USPs) of our offerings. Educate the marketing team on product features, updates, and USPs to ensure accurate and effective marketing messaging
- Developing a best-in-class onboarding strategy, using Appcues, Vero (email & push notifications), and other tools
Skills & Traits
- Possess a natural curiosity to continually learn, adapt, and contribute to different facets of the business
- Prior experience in Product Marketing within (ideally) a VC-backed tech startup
- A keen eye for brand, written positioning, and content creation
- Ability to write concise, well-structured website, and product copy
- A plus if familiar with writing content for ads
- A passion for talking to users and identifying opportunities
- Familiarity with a product-centric environment, regular experimentation, high-quality analysis, and continuous learning
- Exceptional communication skills; positive, empathetic, clear, and a true team player
- Experience in market analysis and familiar with product marketing tactics
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics or Matomo, and an awareness of product analytics tools like Mixpanel
- Experience with Framer, Figjam, and Notion a plus, but not required
- Calm under pressure, able to manage competing priorities with tight deadlines
- Excited about the prospect of working hands-on in a dynamic, fast-paced startup culture
- A quick survey of 2-3 questions
- 30-minute call with Mindstone’s CPO, Melinda Jacobs
- 30-45 minute call with two to three members of the Product team
- An optional additional 30-45 minute call with Melinda
- A final 30-minute call with Josh, CEO
- A reference check
BenefitsThis is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, yet process-driven individual to have a big impact on a young company at an exciting growth point.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary with share options
- A meta quest headset for weekly VR meetings
- Regular in-person Swarm Weeks in locations such as Croatia, Portugal, and more
- Generous holiday of 25 days + bank holidays and time between Christmas and New Years
- Highly flexible, and autonomous environment
- Support for learning and skill development, including a learning budget
- A culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and individual growth
- Fun team activities and a promise to never call ourselves a "family"
About Mindstone_Vision: "To unlock humanity’s potential by bringing personal and professional growth to every individual.”_Mindstone is a revolutionary B2C & B2B learning technology company dedicated to transforming how individuals learn and grow. Our platform empowers learners to set clear objectives, engage with a vast pool of curated content, and track their skill development progress in a vibrant, supportive community. Our ethos is rooted in curiosity, autonomy, and the relentless pursuit of excellence, not perfection, with a culture that champions diversity and inclusion. We're big on play, humor, and brain teasers around here. On arcade nights in London, you'll catch us at Guitar Hero, Dance Dance Revolution and Galaga. We love a good pet picture (feel free to send with your application) and always have each other’s backs, cheering one another on both in and outside of work. We are not just building a product; we are shaping the future of learning.
Product Culture at Mindstone
The Product Team at Mindstone includes Design, Engineering, and Discovery. In everything we do we try to place the user at the center. Our culture is rooted in learning and growing together as we're curious individuals who love to dive into new challenges. We're there to support each other, even when things don’t go as planned, embracing the fact that failure is part of the process on our path to success. We're thoughtful about the impact our decisions have on our users and the broader community, always striving to make choices that are responsible and beneficial. It’s a place where you can really take ownership of your work, share your ideas openly, and work together to build something meaningful.
Joshua, CEO, Ex Co-Founder & CPTO @ SuperAwesome, acquired by Epic Games. Florian, CTO, 20y+ development experience, worked with Joshua across 5 companies before, ex Monzo. Melinda, Chief Product Officer, Ex Founder and award-winning experience with consumer gamification companies. Stefan, engineering, 10y+ development experience, including 3 with Florian & Joshua @ SuperAwesome.
Ready to Apply?
If you are excited about making a significant impact and thrive in a culture of sportsmanship, curiosity, and autonomy, we invite you to apply. Join us in redefining the learning journey and making lifelong learning a fulfilling adventure for all.