About the job
Targomo is a Berlin-based growing solution provider specialized in location intelligence, enabling companies to make the right location decisions. Our web-based platform, TargomoLOOP, supports well-known retail, hospitality, and quick commerce companies in +25 countries with location analysis.
We are looking for a hands-on Product Marketing Manager to take ownership of crafting compelling messaging around our products and creating high-quality content. This role offers an opportunity to leave a lasting impact with initiatives that have tangible, positive effects on the company's overall growth. If you are creative, tech-savvy, and thrive in collaborative environments, we would love to hear from you.
- Marketing Content Creation & Communication: Create customer-focused content (incl. videos, visuals, testimonials, white papers, and success stories) and lead communication efforts around initiatives like webinars from planning to promotion and follow-up.
- Product Understanding & Messaging: Become an expert on our TargomoLOOP platform. Refine and communicate the value propositions and product messaging that resonate with our target audiences.
- Lead Generation & Nurturing: Implement a combination of marketing initiatives to generate marketing-qualified leads and develop materials for lead nurturing.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work continuously with product and sales teams to gather ideas and feedback, turn them into deliverables and ensure consistent messaging internally and externally. Assuming responsibility and taking the lead doesn't imply that you should handle everything on your own – our success is a team effort.
- Measuring Success: Evaluate the performance of marketing initiatives, identifying new touchpoints and evaluating reach.
- Market Research: Stay on top of market trends, competitors, and customer needs. Leverage creativity to turn these insights into unconventional, data-driven marketing initiatives for achieving rapid and scalable growth.
- Professional experience in B2B product marketing, with a focus on content creation and messaging (preferably for a SaaS product)
- Willingness to dive deep and develop a thorough product understanding
- Analytical skills to measure the success of your work with the right KPIs and interpret them
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Capability and readiness to collaborate in a cross-functional team
- Project, stakeholder and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in German
- Industry knowledge and/or enthusiasm for GIS, location intelligence, retail, or Proptech is an advantage
- Flexible & inclusive workplace model to accommodate various needs and preferences; with the choice of fully remote, fully onsite, or hybrid
- Opportunity to take part in our share options programme
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- IT equipment of choice
- Regular company socials
- Work up to 30 consecutive days abroad annually
- A dog-friendly rooftop office in Berlin's Neukölln
At Targomo, we are committed to creating a safe environment for all individuals and do not condone discrimination due to race, age, religion or belief, sex, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome and value applicants from all backgrounds and experiences.
With regards to experience too - even if you do not meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply!