About the job
Elyzio, a new gaming startup founded in 2022 and backed by prominent investors, is currently in the throes of developing its much-anticipated PC game: "Warden’s Will," an action-adventure roguelite.
At Elyzio, we're proud to have a team of experienced individuals who have worked with some of the biggest names in the industry. Our team is spread out across the globe, and we're currently working remotely to develop the game of our dreams. We're committed to fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation, where everyone has the opportunity to contribute their ideas and expertise.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help us launch our new PC title, Warden's Will.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for Warden's Will. This includes understanding target audiences, developing product positioning and messaging, and creating marketing materials.
- Understand computer games marketing and best practices on distribution platforms such as Steam & Epic Games Store.
- Create a holistic communication strategy on our social channels such as YouTube, TikTok, Reddit, Twitter, Discord, Telegram, and Blogs. This includes developing content and creative strategies, executing campaigns, and measuring results.
- Build community building and engagement strategies.
- Develop influencer, streamer, and press relations, as well as a presence at video gaming events such as E3 and the Game Awards.
- Provide market and consumer insights to the product and design teams.
- Analyze market research and industry trends closely to enrich brainstorming and ideation processes.
- Discover innovative marketing approaches and new opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing or marketing.
- Strong understanding of the gaming industry and the target audience for the game.
- Understanding community building practices.
- Data and research driven mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, English both written and spoke.
- Passion for making and playing games.
Nice to have qualifications
- Previous experience on PC game marketing.
- Strong understanding of content creation and content marketing.
- Understanding growth / performance marketing frameworks.
- Competitive salary
- Remote position
- Open and collaborative team culture
- Learn and grow in gaming industry
- Work with rockstars of the industry