About the job
Future Group is searching for a Product Marketing Manager who will lead how we market new products and best position them, defining the strategy and tactics to market the products.
The scope of your job will cover 3 countries where we have businesses: France, Germany, and Sweden. Therefore, you will play a crucial role in connecting with our local teaching, marketing, and sales teams to deliver and articulate our value to our customers and make them understand the benefits of the products.
You will join the Product team and collaborate daily with a Product Manager and a Product Designer and report directly to the CPO.
What you will do if you decide to join the team:
Market research & product positioning
- Understand the market & competitive environment
- Create key deliverables: competitive intelligence, positioning map & strategy canvas
- Collect customer feedback
- Detect opportunities: win/loss analysis and prioritization, immersion, segmentation, new business identification
- Co-define pricing strategy with sales team: identification of value metrics, pricing, perceived value, bundle & package
Go To Market & Go To Customer
- Manage product launches by setting up a launch strategy and plan: priorisation, target, objectives, channels
- Define a launch checklist and retroplanning
- Coordinate the launch: date, operational coordination, communication with stakeholders, showcasing the product or functionality
- Create assets for global communication for all the teams to roll out our offers and ensure a common language that impacts our users: one pager, sales proposal, testimonials, success stories…
- Train sales forces: sales enablement, training, competitive intelligence
- Engage all the teams through regular meetings and communication updates
Execute Product Metrics
- Define actionable business metrics: what impact on my product?
- Analyze the success and improvements of our offers and products through dashboard creation and performance analysis, using KPIs to orientate decisions
- Ensure the continuous market fit of your product lines by identifying business opportunities and alternate packaging options.
- Influence the Product Strategy
- 3+ years of experience either in Marketing positions (Content, Growth, Digital Marketing Manager) or Product positions (Product Manager),
- Strong experience in B2B tech companies,
- You have a strong interest in EdTech and the players in this sector,
- Well-honed project management skills,
- You have excellent verbal communication, which you adapt based on your audience,
- You have an analytical mind and are comfortable using numbers to tell a story, provide recommendations, and show results,
- Notable sense of organization,
- English & French C1 level,
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to adapt to changing business priorities,
- You are comfortable working with C-levels and marketing & sales teams and are flexible in the type of support they need from Product Marketing at different stages in the customer buying journey.
Process de recrutement :
- Interview with Jerry, our Head of Recruitment (videoconference 30 min)
- Interview with Fanny, our Chief Product Officer (videoconference 45 min)
- Practical case with Jerry, Fanny and 2 others members of the Product's team (videoconference 30 min)
Futuregroup is an inclusive employer attentive to applications from people with disabilities, career development and the well-being of our employees. In the interest of accessibility and clarity, the midpoint is not used in this announcement. De facto, all terms used refer to all genders.
Furthermore, our company works every day to fight against all forms of discrimination and promote a respectful working environment. This is why, committed to diversity and diversity, we encourage all applications. Finally, all our positions are open to people with disabilities.