About the job
At Bucket, our mission is to empower product teams to deliver impactful features that delight and retain customers. We do this by providing product teams with the feedback they need to make better decisions leading to an increase in R&D productivity and customer retention.
It's an exciting time to join Bucket and you’ll be responsible for making CPOs, CTOs, Product Managers, ProductOps and Engineers around the world aware of Bucket’s new approach.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop a deep understanding of our market category, our product, our competitors, and our target personas and customer profiles. All of which will inform how you take Bucket to market.
- Come up with and execute high-quality campaigns that drive qualified leads to our website.
- Perform keyword research to make impactful campaigns and optimize our messaging.
- Experiment and optimize on new and existing campaigns until you find something that works.
- Identify and engage in relevant communities and provide value.
- Occasionally listen in on sales calls to get a deeper understanding of what works and what doesn’t.
- Work closely with our existing product-focused PMM.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Equity in Bucket
- 40-hour work week. 40 hours is plenty to do great work.
- Distributed culture. We work with the best tools we can find to work in a distributed fashion. We also make sure to get together regularly IRL.
- 5 weeks of PTO. Taking time off is good for you and us.
- Parental leave. We offer paid parental leave.
- Hardware. We’re providing you with a new Mac.
- Home office / Co-working space. We’ll cover the cost of getting you set up.
What we need from you
- You’re excited by great B2B software products and have a good understanding of how they work.
- You’re generally curious and have an interest in how product teams spec, design and build features and how Bucket can help increase R&D and customer satisfaction.
- You believe quality design is an inexpensive shortcut to attracting customers.
- You’re creative in terms of new experiments and analytical in terms of acting on the results.
- You’re ambitious and can lead projects end-to-end with a high level of autonomy.
- You’re comfortable with startup ambiguity.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3+ years of product marketing experience or similar relevant experience