About the job
Do you have experience marketing SaaS software and do you understand accounting? Can you create product marketing messaging as well as plan and execute marketing campaigns? If so, Docyt wants you!
Docyt is looking for an enthusiastic outbound product marketing manager to join our growing startup. It's a newly created role where you can make a significant impact on a small, driven team. You will be an individual contributor reporting to the Director of Marketing. People who thrive on the Docyt marketing team are team players, have a strong work ethic, can wear multiple hats, and are collaborative.
The ideal candidate has domain expertise in one or more of the following: accounting software, fintech, accounting, artificial intelligence. This person will contribute to Docyt's success through lead generation via marketing campaigns and the Docyt website.
Your mission and how your success will be measured:
- Campaign metrics - reach, engagement, total MQLs
- Product marketing copy that resonates with and converts prospects to customers
- Sales enablement collateral that makes the sales team more effective
- Effective partnership with the Digital Marketing Manager to provide story outline and copy for website pages
- Become a Docyt accounting automation software expert.
- Synthesize complex product features and customer needs into simple and compelling marketing copy for marketing campaigns including email, direct mail, text, social, web pages
- Plan and execute all marketing campaigns to drive pipeline, adoption, retention, and expansion.
- Create sales enablement collateral - case studies, one pagers, competitive intelligence.
- Champion Docyt prospective, current, and churned customers through deep customer empathy.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in creating marketing campaigns that drive MQLs'
- Experience and comfort level using martech tools, e.g. CRM like Hubspot, social media, website content management systems like WordPress.
- Self-motivated, driven, and can consistently meet deliverables and deadlines
- Excellent marketing communications writer
- Excellent project management skills
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and very conscientious with their work output
- Domain expertise in accounting, artificial intelligence, automation, financial software, accounting software, fintech
- Curiosity and growth mindset.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Marketing campaign samples requested.
- Must be available to work 9am - 5pm PT Monday - Friday.
- If remote, must be available to travel up to one week per quarter
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, vision, dental
- Paid time off
- Option to work remotely