1-on-1 coaching for founding PMMs
You don’t have to build a product marketing function alone. Skip the hurdles, make an impact faster, and level-up your career.
Do you manage a solo PMM?
If so, click here for a page built specifically for you. Otherwise, keep reading.
It’s hard building product marketing from zero
Establishing product marketing is a mountain of work for one person.
Limited resources, requests coming from every direction, dozens of competing priorities, and a broad range of areas to cover. All while trying to build systems that allow you to scale and focus on the work that matters most.
Without clear direction, it can become a purely reactive function that’s unable to drive real impact.
I’ve been in your shoes (multiple times)
I’m a product marketing coach, consultant, and creator with 10+ years experience building PMM functions from scratch. I’ve built product marketing teams at three different companies (Klue, Chili Piper, and Uberflip) — each time starting as a founding PMM. Now, I’m on a mission to help founding product marketers and early-stage PMM teams scale faster, focus on the right work, and drive real impact within their organization.
Top 100 Product Marketing Mentor
50 Marchitects Influencing the Game
Top 100 Product Marketing Influencer
What you can expect
Before our first session, you’ll complete an intake form that asks questions about you, your company, and what you're hoping to get out of coaching. We’ll use that to identify a mix of foundational and tactical sessions we can work through.
These are primarily educational sessions meant to help you develop your skills and establish strong foundational programs.
- Create your PMM Charter (and communicate it internally)
- Establish strong relationships with other key stakeholders
- Define your process market, competitive, and buyer research
- Document and refine your positioning and messaging
- Fine-tune your launch process and create alignment across teams
- Build an effective enablement process and key deliverables
- Develop your leadership skills and build your team
These sessions are focused more on specific projects or reactive situations. Helping you strategize and move the needle on important projects and challenges.
- Planning for a major launch
- Repositioning a product or platform
- Preparing for an interview or application process
- Building a strategic narrative and sales pitch
- Overcoming internal challenges or conflict
How it works
This is a 4 month coaching program.
2 private coaching calls each month.
Sessions are 60 mins over Zoom and recorded, so you can reference back what we discussed.
Email / Slack support between sessions.
Designed for asking questions, giving feedback, sharing ideas, problem-solving, and general support.
Materials & Templates
Access to course materials & templates
Includes all of my templates, including the PMM Productivity Hub and Ready For Launch materials.
Have questions? Schedule an Inquiry Call
Want to get started? Have questions? Schedule an exploratory call below.