About the job
What We Are Looking For / The RoleWe seek an experienced, highly motivated Product Marketing Manager with a minimum of four years in a product marketing role. The role offers the flexibility of being fully remote, in-person (NYC), or a hybrid model, working Eastern business hours. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Mobot, you will be pivotal in shaping our product narratives across multiple media forms (including with existing products, as well as new/emerging products and services.) This role encompasses a broad spectrum of responsibilities, from product positioning and value messaging to content strategy. Your work will support and engage both customers and prospects.
ResponsibilitiesThis is a dynamic role, and responsibilities will evolve as you grow with Mobot. Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver end-to-end product marketing programs supporting product launches
- Translate technical topics into clear, impactful content for diverse audiences
- Continuously develop core product marketing deliverables.
- Surface market feedback to inform product roadmaps.
- Implement best practices and efficient processes for managing product marketing activities.
- Conduct competitor analysis and research.
- Develop foundational corporate messaging and Mobot's brand identity.
- Create new messaging frameworks for Mobot's suite of products
- Formulate content strategies for different product line personas
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering and Product teams on feature improvements, new development, and platform evolution
- Create product-based educational materials like tutorials, videos, and guides
- Track and report on relevant metrics and KPIs to measure success
- Determine and fulfill the key needs of the sales team, including creating new decks, briefs, collateral, and case studies.
- 4+ years product marketing experience in B2B and/or SaaS tech companies, previous high growth start-up experience is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in launching new products.
- Experience in content marketing
- Proficient in engaging with developers and operations users, understanding their needs and preferences.
- Experience in developing competitive collateral (e.g., playbooks, demos, webinars, videos, battle cards).
- Skilled storyteller capable of crafting memorable narratives for various products and personas.
- Ability to work with speed, urgency, and tenacity.
- Commitment to continuous learning and goal-driven results.
- Experience with QA/DevOps
- Experience selling SaaS to product/engineering teams
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO, including 1 week company-wide winter break
- 401k with company match
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Much more!
SalaryMobot is committed to delivering competitive and equitable pay for our employees. The expected base pay range for this position is $120,000 - $175,000/year. However, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple factors, including the candidate's relevant skills, experience, and location. Mobot's total rewards package also includes performance bonuses, our comprehensive benefits and equity program, and PTO.
Mobots come in all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds. We're focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you're excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply.