About the job
About KojoIt's time to build. Whether it's creating more housing, upgrading our infrastructure, or adapting to climate change, one thing is clear: the construction industry is at the center of solving our biggest problems. We’re making buildings cheaper and easier to build by transforming the way commercial construction companies buy their materials. Join us.
Founded in 2018, Kojo is now one of the fastest-growing construction technology companies in the world. Construction accounts for $10 trillion in global spend annually and we can’t live without its output - our roads, schools, hospitals, and offices. Despite this, there’s been very little innovation over the past 70 years in how materials - which constitute up to 40% of project costs - are bought and sold. This is our opportunity.
We’re looking for an innovative Product Marketing Manager who will report to the VP of Marketing and drive product adoption by developing and leading go-to-market campaigns for new product features.
About The RoleThe Product Marketing Manager will be an expert on Kojo’s target personas, buyer journey, competitive landscape, and industry trends. They’ll manage internal GTM processes and ensure we have compelling messaging and differentiated collateral that drive results.
This role will include:
- Leading the internal go-to-market process for new feature releases by executing hands-on across Customer Success, Sales, and Partnerships
- Building out GTM assets and tools (e.g., playbooks, case studies, use cases, presentations, demo scripts) and conducting sales enablement trainings
- Serving as a strategic partner to the Product team, with a focus on driving adoption as new features launch
- Designing messaging frameworks and proof points that target various buyer personas and specific industry verticals
- Informing and contributing to Kojo’s content and marketing collateral engine, including blog posts, customer stories, web pages, presentations, press releases, and video scripts
- Sharpening and evolving the company’s positioning; helping shape the product narrative that will become the foundation of all Marketing and Sales messaging
- Leveraging data insights from external and internal sources to refine Kojo’s value story and help generate thought leadership content
A creative, curious, and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to make a huge cross-functional impact in this role. Does the following sound like you? Apply below!
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3-5 years Product Marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience with and/or strong interest in construction industry personas
- Track record of success in Sales enablement through content, playbooks, positioning, and training
- Proven ability to work with Product Managers and go-to-market teams to launch new products and features
- Strong product-focused writing skills as demonstrated across blog posts, demo videos, and webinars
- Ability to synthesize insights and ideas into simple, succinct narratives
What you care about:
- Customer Obsession: You care deeply about our customers, seek to understand their pain, and go the extra mile to delight them
- Impact: You prioritize rigorously and measure results
- Intentional Communication: You are thoughtful around what type of communication is necessary to achieve your goals expediently
This is a remote position within the US, and the salary range for this role is between $135,000 and $155,000. See details about compensation ranges below.
Working at Kojo
Salary: Your salary will be dependent upon many factors, including your experience level, skillset, market dynamics and balancing internal equity relative to other Kojo employees. The compensation and benefits information that we provide is based on Kojo’s good-faith estimate as of the date of the job posting and may be modified in the future.
Benefits: This position is also eligible for a new hire equity grant and all US-based full time employees are eligible for our full suite of perks and benefits. For more information about our perks and benefits, check out https://www.usekojo.com/careers.
Location: Kojo’s team members work from home 100% of the time across North and South America. If applicable, we’ll identify the travel and/or location-specific requirements of a position in the text above. Otherwise, team members can expect to work business hours congruent with their local time zone and remotely.
Inclusive Workplace: Kojo values diverse perspectives and is committed to building an inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.