About the job
FIND YOUR MISSIONMissions are accomplished with people, driving towards a greater purpose. At ClearCompany, our mission is to help our 2000+ clients achieve theirs. When talking to our own team of A players, you’ll find that it’s not only the opportunity to drive this mission forward that keeps us thriving. It’s the freedom, flexibility, and support ClearCompany provides back which contributes to our professional development and the pursuit of our personal missions and passions outside of work. Learn more about our state of the art, cloud-based talent platform and why you should consider joining us here.
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGERThe Product Marketing Manager develops product messaging, competitive differentiation, and sales enablement. They work closely with both Marketing and Product teams to develop marketing collateral and campaigns to effectively communicate product features and new releases to clients and prospects
The base compensation for this position is $110-125,000 annualized depending on experience and qualifications. This role is eligible for an additional compensation incentive in the form of performance-based commissions/bonuses paid out quarterly. The commission/bonus payout will be between $10,000 and $20,000 annually when performing within the target range.
Who You’ll Work With
- ClearCompany is an organization that believes in the value, power, and beauty of marketing. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, you will join an established and growing team of smart, driven, and creative marketers supported by two strong agency partners and the resources to be successful.
- You will work in a highly visible and collaborative environment across Product, Marketing, and multiple client-facing teams.
What You’ll DoIn your first 90 days, you will:
- Complete product training, audit existing sales assets and product positioning, participate in GTM launch planning and get to know your teammates and cross-functional partners
- Get up to speed on the talent management software category, our user audiences and product use cases, the ClearCompany brand and differentiators, industry and HR software trends, and our sales cycle and competitive set.
- Develop sales enablement, product messaging and client and prospect facing programming for upcoming new items and our existing product modules.
- Support GTM initiatives and new release planning, contributing to communications, cross-functional alignment, launch scheduling and packaging.
Ongoing after 90 days
- You will take ownership of, and lead and execute a variety of product marketing initiatives including new product positioning and launch planning, programming and campaign development, sales enablement, brand and web content development, and GTM team management.
- Develop, manage, and own competitive intel documentation for new and existing products and features. Regularly conduct HR industry research.
- Develop cross-functional relationships and lead cross-functional teams and new product initiatives.
- Create beautiful, revenue-driving sales and marketing enablement deliverables, including sales collateral across segments, product webinars, videos, product tours for top of funnel use, and web assets, Develop copy and creative that brings are product functionality and benefits to life.
- Maintain the product web presence, ensuring our online product story is succinct, compelling and up-to-date.
- Actively manage Go To Market planning and execution of new product releases. Work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders and problem solve as necessary to keep releases and launch plans on track.
- Maintain GTM new release hub - keeping product details and GTM timelines and deliverables up to date.
- Understand new release sales and adoption process and contribute to sales and adoption success. Actively partner with Sales, CSMs, Sales Engineering, Learning, Marketing Team, GTM stakeholders and client facing teams to develop messaging, internal and external communications, sales assets and campaigns, pricing and programming as needed to support achievement of goals
What We’d Like You To Have
- 3-5 years of experience successfully producing product messaging and creative, sales enablement, marketing content and campaigns and assisting with sales, go-to-market and/or new product initiatives. SaaS, go-to-market strategy and product marketing experience is a plus but not required.
- Excellent writing, storytelling and communication skills, and a flair for presentations and creative development
- A knack for translating technical details into clear benefits and value propositions for end users.
- Proven project management and team leadership skills, with a strong attention to detail and a knack for problem solving and brainstorming
- A passion for understanding and advocating for the customer experience.
- Comfortable taking ownership and forging your own path as well as collaborating and working inter-departmentally.
- A portfolio or past work samples that demonstrate your creative and copywriting prowess.
What You’ll Love About Clearcompany
- The people! Our employees and customers consistently express the best thing about ClearCompany is our close-knit, exceptionally talented team. Check out our achievements and G2 reviews.
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion. Engagement = Inclusion. Your uniqueness powers our vision of a world where organizations perform optimally with empowered managers and engaged employees. Not only will you transform how we do business, but you will be a catalyst to change the world of work for our 2,000+ customers. We have an employee driven DE&I task force, partnership with Change Cadet DEIB Advisory Services, and we support employee engagement channels such as DE&I, LGBTQIA+, Women in Tech, and Women in Leadership.
- Outstanding benefits. Flexible vacation, medical/dental/vision, 401k with match, and even pet insurance. We’ve got your back so you can live your best life. See the full list here.
- It’s about ideas over egos. You will have the freedom to explore new ideas and approaches in an entrepreneurial environment, supported by a collaborative team. Learn more about our core values.
- Professional growth. We have promoted 24% of our team members annually compared to 11% across the industry and open new roles to our employees first.
- Our environment! We celebrate success and believe in transparency and teamwork to get us there. We invest in collaboration tools so you can meet with your team face to face. You can even drop in for a virtual coffee break, connect with your ClearCompany mentor, or jump into a training session with our Learning Managers. Learn more here or check out our Great Places to Work Certification and Glassdoor reviews.
ClearCompany is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.