About the job
Hi! This is Yalo! We are on a mission to bring conversational commerce to the world...
Remember how it used to be to interact with businesses that knew and understood you, that could recommend exactly what you needed, and that with a simple message could get you what you wanted??? Yep... neither do we. That is why at Yalo we are marrying the scale of digital commerce with the personalization and simplicity of conversations to help companies delight their users.
We know that traditional SAAS companies focus on first world problems... we don't! Having started in Latin America, our roots are in Emerging Markets and therefore we care about bringing amazing experiences to a population that traditionally has been underserved, such as the small shop owner in Brazil that is ordering online for the first time.
Yalochat is hiring for a Product Marketing Manager who is an expert in market assessment, content strategy, message & positioning (with AWESOME writing skills), sales enablement, and competitor research.
What we are looking for? The ideal candidate will strive to gain a deep understanding of our product and enable our team members to sell smarter and better. This means you’ll craft compelling presentations, dig deeper about the industry and learn more about our competitors.
The Product Marketing Manager will be involved in working on product message & positioning, GTM launches of new products and capabilities with a deep understanding of Growth Marketing needs leading the new Growth Marketing Suite, specially for B2B.
Responsibilities For This Role
- Work closely with the sales, customer success, and product teams. Create APAC-specific messaging and value-proposition for our products, focused on Growth Marketing for B2B specific industries: (Agro, CPG's, Automotive, Pharma and Construction).
- Own sales enablement and be in charge of converting product prospects to customers.
- Own the creation of sales collateral (presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate the value proposition of our products to customers and prospects.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand the pipeline of opportunities and churns.
- Conduct market research and gain expertise about buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition.
- Build and maintain analytics around north-star metrics that we need to measure on our product performance.
- Obtain insights into customers' usage of products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys and focus groups.
- Be the voice of the customer within the organization and expert on target market and customer segments. Champion this voice of the customer in product development and GTM efforts, ensuring a strong feedback loop with customer facing teams.
- Build out and manage a repository for industry research, customer insights, win/loss analysis and competitive analysis/playbooks and establish communication plans to effectively enable across the organization.
- Plan and lead successful GTMs focusing on product awareness, usage/adoption, and value recognition.
Job Requirements (Must Have)
- Work experience of 5 years as a Sr. Product Marketer/Growth Marketeer in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Growth hacking experience.
- Demonstrated success in growing B2B SaaS products.
- Excellent verbal, written, storytelling and presentation skills.
- Advanced English or Spanish/Portuguese (Global Team)
Hard Skills And Knowledge
- B2B / SaaS / Messaging / Growth Marketing
- Has previously worked at a start-up or in an early-stage product marketing team
- Excellent writing skills
- Capable of thriving in a scale-up company
- Curiosity personality, driven driven by a solving problem mindset.
- Creativity on the DNA, to deliver GTMs out of the box.
Nice to have
- Experience in B2B marketing is a plus, especially on deployment of content, campaigns or new digital products for those specific industries: (Agro, CPG's, Automotive, Pharma and Construction).
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
**We care,****We keep it simple,****We make it happen,****We strive for excellence.**At Yalo, we are dedicated to creating a workplace that embodies our core values: caring, initiative, excellence, and simplicity. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusivity, where everyone's unique perspectives, experiences, and talents contribute to our collective success. As we embrace and respect our differences, we strive to create something extraordinary for the benefit of all.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal opportunities to individuals regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. Our commitment to fairness and equality is a fundamental pillar of our company.
At Yalo, we uphold a culture of excellence. We constantly challenge ourselves to go above and beyond, delivering remarkable results and driving innovation. We encourage each team member to take initiative and make things happen, empowering them to bring their best ideas forward and contribute to our shared goals.