About the job
Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Endpoint Security US/Canada Residents only, Full-Time, Salary
$115K-$125K - Minimum 5-7 Years Of Experience Required - Remote Position.
About us: SkyRecruitment LLC is a staffing & recruitment agency connecting employers with world-class talent in the tech industry. Our industry delivers services tailored to the unique qualities and specifications of our selected client base.
About the Role:
You are an experienced product marketer ready to take on a challenge. You are a self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced environment. Youll have experience working with a distributed team, and you will relish taking ownership of the product marketing activities. A creative mindset and an eye for quality are crucial, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into simple, compelling messages.
- Create compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning, with a clear understanding of the target customer and the core capabilities of the offering.
- Develop and keep fresh content including collateral, thought leadership and solution presentations, website content, videos, blogs, by-lined articles, and more to execute communication strategies and accelerate the buyers journey.
- Position our sales and channel organizations to win through effective sales enablement tools and initiatives.
- Plan and launch new offerings, capabilities, and releases and participate in managing the cross-functional implementation of those plans.
- Stay abreast of industry news and events, industry analyst reports, and social activity. Leverage these to educate key constituents and to drive awareness and demand generation.
What Youll Need
- A passion for cyber security and the continuous learning that comes as part of this field
- 6+ years of security software product marketing experience. Specific experience in endpoint or network security preferred.
- Bachelors in business or marketing
- A passion for writing with very strong written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Strong ability to multitask with a proven track record of execution on product launches, initiatives/programs
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
Why SkyRecruitment LLC?
SkyRecruitment LLC's recruitment clients have incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers passionate about using modern web technologies to solve real-world problems---and we're multiplying. To continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support & connections with the best clients worldwide possible.We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. SkyRecruitment is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.