About the job
Unmind is the leading workplace wellbeing platform, on a mission to create mentally healthy workplaces where employees can flourish.
Grounded in science and built for enterprise, we drive people-first performance at some of the world’s biggest brands, including Uber, Major League Baseball, NHS, Disney, Standard Chartered, Mediacom, and British Airways.
Our services support the whole organisation with data-driven performance insights for leaders, training for managers, wellbeing tools for all employees, as well as access to a global network of accredited mental health practitioners.
Our internal standards are as high as those of our clients. We’re an ambitious VC-backed software business on the exhilarating 10-100M phase of our growth journey. It’s hard and rewarding work and we’re determined to be our very best case study along the way.
Unmind believe high performance will hinge on the powerful harmony between our relentless drive for results and creating an environment that elevates our people's wellbeing.
This wouldn’t be possible without a dedication to our core values:
- Be Human
- Grow Your Mind
- Innovate at Speed
- Inspire & Impact
To learn more about what these values mean to us, follow this link.
Our DEI commitmentWe strive to build a workplace that celebrates our differences, where every Unminder feels included, equal, seen and heard. This is true regardless of your age, race, gender identity, religion or belief, marital or parental status, disability, neurodiversity, or sexual orientation.
We’re proud of our culture, but not smug. So if there’s anything we can do to make the hiring process more accessible, just let us know when you apply, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Role – Senior Product Marketing Manager
The emphasis on discussing mental health has never been greater, leading organizations to recognize the need to empower their people for more fulfilling lives, both within and beyond the workplace. Unmind has been at the forefront of supporting organizations and individuals on this journey, resulting in substantial business growth.
As we continue to expand, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of our strategy. This role is pivotal in spotlighting the Unmind journey that employers and employees are undertaking, with the responsibility of being an internal advocate for our audiences and connecting our product vision with our commercial teams.
In this role, you'll:
- Grow. Develop a deep understanding of the evolving corporate mental health landscape, buyer's motivations, and our product offering to help shape the Unmind value proposition and messaging. This will involve market research, analyst relations, and client/prospect interviews and insights. Use your knowledge of the market, our buyer's needs/pains, and the Unmind proposition to educate stakeholders across the business and ultimately contribute to our evolving business strategy, product roadmap, and commercial performance
- Execute. Utilise findings to own our go-to-market teams on segmentation, market insights, competitors, use-cases, and buyer personas. In turn, partner with our global Sales Enablement Lead to identify, create, and deploy campaigns and strategies that empower our commercial teams while reviewing performance and measuring impact over time, ensuring the execution of the plan ties to business objectives”
- Partner. Co-develop product propositions with our Director of Product and partner with the Product Managers to build out a product strategy that is audience-focused and delivers clear value to customers. Develop our proposition and own our messaging framework. Join forces with our Sales Enablement Lead to translate these into engaging tools for our commercial teams and inform our go-to-market strategy with commercial and competitive analysis
- Advocate. Collaborate closely with the Commercial function (Client Success Managers and Sales) in addition to the Customer Marketing Manager to identify client case studies that effectively communicate how Unmind brings value to organizations and their workforce. Collaborate with the Brand & Communications team to transform these stories into engaging videos, written content, and external-facing assets
- Prove. Become an expert on the qualitative and quantitative value delivered to our clients and users, and serve as the internal champion and evangelist for these audiences
We encourage you to remove education from your CV upon application as qualifications are not a driving factor in our decision making and we are committed to tackling educational inequality. We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager role requires a highly motivated and passionate individual who can effectively collaborate with diverse teams in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and experiences:
- A genuine passion for amplifying the voice of the client and user, and an eagerness to showcase their stories to the world. Identify ways to better serve our target segment, whilst helping to identify emerging market opportunities
- Exceptional skills in managing alignment across multiple internal and external stakeholders and prioritizing a broad scope of work from conception to delivery to performance analysis
- Confidence to challenge the status quo, present innovative ideas, and inspire others to share a forward-looking vision for marketing at Unmind
- In-depth commercial understanding of the B2B or B2B2C business model and decision-making processes of clients and users. Experience in win/loss analysis and building stories through commercial data and feedback. A commercially minded marketer who has shown expertise in developing pricing and packaging strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and excel without micro-management
We believe that continuous learning is essential for growth, and while we do not expect perfection, prior experience in the following areas is important for this role:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product marketing or related roles
- Proven success in managing complex projects and campaigns, delivering impactful results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present ideas clearly and persuasively
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS marketing and understanding of buyer personas and decision-making processes
- Previous exposure to corporate mental health space is preferred
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full list of our benefits on our careers page, but they include:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
- Access to the Unmind platform, including Talk - book free, unlimited sessions with a therapist or coach