About the job
About Our Client
We build a future where all K-12 students are equipped to tackle the world's greatest challenges. Our award-winning learning solutions are trusted by educators for effective teaching, equitable engagement, and student safety. We are a remote team of diverse, passionate, and mission-driven employees who value innovation and hold ourselves to high standards. Our fun and supportive work culture offers various activities, and we've earned accolades as one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
About The Role
They're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive the go-to-market strategy and success of key products. In this role, you'll be responsible for developing and leading marketing strategies tailored for US districts and schools, targeting a variety of key personas such as CTOs, IT Directors, District Leaders, C&I Leaders, and Assessment Leaders. This position sits on the Product Marketing Team, which collaborates closely with Product Management to shape category and product strategies across the portfolio. The ideal candidate has over 5 years of Product Marketing experience, excels in fast-paced environments, and possesses exceptional communication and leadership skills. You'll be a customer-centric leader with a deep understanding of the Education Industry, able to influence cross-functional teams, and dedicated to optimizing customer experiences.
What You'll Do
- Own the overall go-to-market strategy and success of key products, driving marketing strategy & execution for US districts and schools, designed to be adopted by CTOs, IT Directors, District Leaders, C&I Leaders, and Assessment Leaders.
- Partner closely with Product Management on maintaining the overall category and product strategy cross-portfolio.
- Develop deep knowledge of the business and be the expert in market trends, market research, customer needs, competitive landscape, and market growth drivers within the products’ spaces.
- Maintain critical metrics for measuring success across key product marketing activities.
- Lead a cross-functional team to deliver on key success factors across all aspects of the GTM Strategy.
- Maintain a clear vision for the business and GTM strategy required to win in each category for key products. This includes:
- TAM, market share, competitive assessment.
- Target audience definition and priorities, customer needs.
- Growth levers across product, GTM, partnerships.
- Marketing strategy.
- Value proposition and messaging.
- Engagement strategy.
- Champion strategies from concept to execution via a Marketing Opportunity Assessment/Campaign Brief, working with designers, copywriters, marketing strategists and program leads, and other internal and external partners.
- Contribute to cross-channel ideation and campaign development.
- Be a diligent and thorough storyteller.
- Contribute to a culture of inclusive creativity.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of hands-on product marketing experience.
- Experience setting strategies, leading multiple initiatives, and executing to hit objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer-centric approach and desire to be a voice of our customers.
- Ability to influence and align cross-functional teams toward common goals with a collaborative team.
- Exceptional, clear, and empathetic communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to craft compelling positioning, thought leadership content, and a range of marketing assets including on-message product demos and sheets.
- Strong work ethic, combining bias toward action with innovative thinking.
- Deep understanding of products, market trends, and competitive landscape in the Education Industry.
- Self-starter and proactive leader.
- Strategic problem solver who can identify and set short and long term strategic priorities.
- A drive to constantly optimize and improve, combined with a relentless focus on customer experience.
- "Owner-operator" working style.
- Education, education technology, and SaaS B2B experience preferred.
- Technical writing experience a plus.
What They Offer
- Competitive pay, complete health insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, and an employee stock option plan.
- Flexible time off, 13 paid holidays, paid parental leave, wellness days, and a paid year-end holiday break.
- A robust catalog of benefits that support your professional growth and personal well-being: learning funds, work-from-home funds, online yoga & and meditation classes, fertility & and adoption reimbursement, and more...
- A varied and challenging role in a global and highly innovative high-growth company.
- Supportive, driven colleagues who have your back and share your passion.