About the job
About the Team: Sift is on a mission to help everyone trust the internet. Fraudsters and businesses are in a race for the customers wallet, and the Sift Digital Trust & Safety platform protects every online transaction. The Product Marketing organization’s mission is simple. Know the Customer. Know the Product. Connect the Two.
Product Marketing Management bridges the gap between Product and - essentially everyone else. This team member will work closely with Product Management, Marketing, Finance, Sales and Customer Success to create and execute strategy for the account security line of business and own the pricing strategy for the Sift book of business.
What We’re Looking For: The ideal candidate for this position understands the fraud landscape and can be an evangelist to prospects and customers, and a support to Finance and the Deal Desk. Be ready to set the product strategy, build the product narrative, enable sellers, and pitch to prospects. Have the technical skills to build pricing models and product demos and the charisma to deliver on stage at events. If this sounds like you, keep reading
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain product positioning and messaging that resonates with the target buyer personas by translating technical details into customer features and benefits
- Partner with Product Management to understand the value of product features and benefits and provide feedback and insights for roadmap plans
- Create and execute marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Create marketing collateral (e.g. datasheets, product videos) that articulate the product value and its benefits
- Develop and maintain sales enablement materials, including pitch decks, battlecards, cheat sheets, customer references, etc. that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Plan for feature launches manage the cross-functional implementation
What would make you a strong fit:
- 6+ years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS or Enterprise software
- Experience managing strategy and GTM efforts for a product / product line
- Strong visual and verbal storytelling skills
- Technical background with ability to build and deliver demos
- Experience launching SaaS products in ML, identity, and/or security domains
- Curiosity, creativity, and a strong ability to distill complexity into crisp, easily comprehensible messaging
- Experience in online fraud detection and prevention
- MBA with a proven track record
**A little about us:**Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Let’s Build It TogetherAt Sift, we are intentionally building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity drives innovation, equity is a fundamental right, and inclusion is a basic human need. We envision a place where all Sifties feel secure sharing their authentic selves and diverse experiences with their teams, their customers, and their community – ultimately using this empowerment and authenticity to build trust and create a safer Internet.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy