About the job
RocketReach is in a period of rapid growth and we are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will join the growing Marketing team! In this role you will have the opportunity to build and manage a team, and help us define a comprehensive product marketing strategy. You will be the first product marketer on the team, partnering directly with our SVP of Marketing to scale the RocketReach business!
Who You Are
- You care about working with talented, low-ego, overall good people
- You like autonomy, and function well in low control/high uncertainty environments
What You Get To Do
- Market Insights and Persona Development: Conduct market research to understand target customers, their needs, pain points, and buying behavior. Analyze market trends, competitive landscape/analysis, and industry dynamics to identify opportunities and inform product positioning and messaging. Develop customer personas and understand their needs, motivations, and challenges. Use these insights to inform product development, marketing strategies, and communication plans.
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Develop clear and compelling product positioning and messaging that effectively communicates the value proposition and differentiation of the SaaS product. Craft messaging that resonates with target customers and addresses their pain points, highlighting the benefits and outcomes they can achieve with the product.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and marketing, to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new product launches, feature updates, and to drive product adoption and revenue growth.
- Sales Enablement: Enable the sales team with the necessary tools, resources, and training to effectively sell the product. Develop sales collateral, product guides, competitive battle cards, and other materials to support the sales process. Conduct product training sessions to educate the sales team on product features, benefits, and differentiators.
- Content Creation: Create and oversee the development of high-quality content, including website content, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, product videos, demo scripts, and sales presentations. Ensure the content aligns with our company, brand, and product messaging and effectively communicates our value to prospects and customers.
- Product Launches and Campaigns: Plan and execute product launches, including coordinating internal and external communication, creating launch materials, and driving awareness and adoption through marketing campaigns.
- Customer Success Collaboration: Work closely with the customer success team to understand customer feedback, identify product improvement opportunities, and develop customer-focused messaging and resources.
We Are Looking For People Who
- Education: A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field is preferred.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in product marketing, product or consulting roles with proven track record of developing and executing successful product marketing strategies, conducting market research, crafting messaging, launching products, and driving product adoption.
- Industry Knowledge: Experience at or familiarity with the SaaS and technology industry and understanding of its unique dynamics, business models, and customer acquisition strategies.
- Leadership and Management Skills: Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional teams, collaborating with stakeholders, and managing complex projects. Strong strategic thinking, decision-making abilities, and the capacity to drive initiatives are valued attributes.
- Communication and Collaboration: Excellent, clear, concise communication skills to engage our users and effectively liaise with cross-functional teams and external vendors. Have the agility to work with a small, collaborative, and cross-functional team.
- Continuous Learning and Adaptability: A commitment to continuous learning and staying updated on industry developments and adaptability to changing market conditions and the ability to pivot marketing strategies accordingly
Why Join Us?
- Product and Engineering Driven: We strongly believe the quality of our Product will set us apart from the competition. We have a Product-led culture, with our Founders as our first engineers. Low tech debt has allowed us to scale the business with an extremely high caliber team.
- Exponential Growth: RocketReach’s business has nearly doubled every year since inception, and COVID has created tailwinds that have accelerated our growth.
- Profitable not "Profitable": We're actually profitable. Unlike many other companies our size and age, we’re not burning through millions to generate $1000s in income. We are actually comfortably profitable, and actively investing that profit in order to continue to scale the business.
- Data not egos: Product at RocketReach is driven by agility and experimentation. Our decisioning is based on data, it is the currency on which we drive the business forward.
- Close knit, distributed: RocketReach has a small, but hyper productive team. We're spread around the globe, yet constantly in touch. Each role we hire has an immediate, outsized impact on the business.
- Strong Leadership: We have a genuine investment in our people and care that you are happy at work!
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Strong Leadership - we care that you are happy at work!
- Investment in culture and resources for a distributed team
- Incredible amount of autonomy
- RocketReach is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, or protected veteran status.