About the job
Are you interested in the next generation of Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing? Then, read on. Level AI is on a mission to redefine the customer service industry by putting the latest AI/ML advances in the hands of customer care agents so they can solve any customer issues at record speed, creating both happier customers and agents.
Join us in our quest to equip call centers with cutting-edge technologies so that they can put the human back into the customer care experience.
Level AI (https://thelevel.ai/) is a hyper-growth, series B, Silicon Valley-based startup backed by Battery Ventures. We’ve assembled a seasoned team with leaders from organizations such as Amazon Alexa, Facebook, Google, Figma, Freshworks, and Medallia, among others.
- Develop product positioning that differentiates Level AI by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces
- Work closely with the product team and articulate crisply and clearly the capabilities, functionalities, and business benefits of our products and solutions in customer-facing material such as datasheets, website landing pages, videos, and sales decks
- Develop the go to the market vision for your product, execute marketing strategies to drive awareness of Level AI - identify goals, risks, audience, messages, and tactics
- Develop Content for customers, evaluators, advocates and channels partners including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases/customer stories, and more
- Be Level AI expert and thought leader on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Become the go-to person for sales, marketing, and customer success teams to understand the ins and outs of our product
- Document and keep a tab on market trends and competitive forces. Partner with the product team to develop the product roadmap
- Stellar writing skills
- Excellent powerpoint/google slide presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communicator
- Self-sufficient: can produce customer-facing brochures, landing pages, training videos, and slide presentations with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strategic: understand the space, the customer, and the criticality of his/her role in the organization
- Passionate about great enterprise software, AI, and product marketing
- Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree a plus
- 4+ years of Product marketing experience in Enterprise Software (experience in an early-stage startup environment is a huge plus)
- Client-facing experienceDomain knowledge of Enterprise SAAS software
Work portfolio: Please share your past body of work (e.g., videos, blog, datasheet, white papers, speaking engagement, presentations) as part of your job application.
Compensation: We offer market-leading compensation, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.