About the job
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to ensure that our positioning and messaging demonstrate clear market differentiation, and to enable our commercial teams to effectively drive pipeline and close business. You’ll be directly responsible for putting in place and executing a strategy that delivers our strategic messaging and differentiation across all touchpoints and collateral.
Who are we?
Ometria is a Customer Data and Experience Platform built for retail marketers to be the fastest route to sustainable growth. Ometria helps marketers plan and launch their most profitable campaigns twice as fast, increasing their customer loyalty and CRM revenue with personalized marketing messages all throughout the customer journey.
Our platform combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with an experience platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria is trusted by some of the fastest growing retail brands in the world such as Brooklinen, Davines, Steve Madden, and Sephora.
We have a team of over 120 Ometrians based in North America and Europe. We have raised $75m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Infravia Capital Partners, Octopus Ventures, Summit Action, Sonae IM and many others.
- Pipeline - repeatedly ideate, deliver and enable on positioning, messaging and collateral (e.g. case studies) which achieve a clear increase in pipeline
- Increase win rate - repeatedly ideate, deliver and enable on positioning, messaging and collateral (e.g. sales deck) which achieve a clear increase in win rate
- Positioning and differentiation - own full rollout of messaging which will achieve market differentiation for our ICP and core personas, both externally through content below and internally through enabling all prospect and client-facing team members.
- Strategic thought leadership content - write core long-form strategic positioning content, e.g. ebooks, buyers guides.
- Strategic case studies - execute best in class video and written case studies delivering a clear positioning narrative
- Commercial collateral - prepare core decks e.g. sales deck, positioning deck, client re-engagement deck, partner joint value proposition deck.
- Website - write core website copy ensuring our differentiation is effectively communicated
- Strategic product launches - prepare messaging, copy, content and collateral for our core product releases
- Win/Loss interviews - interview new clients, lost deals, and client churns, following a structured process to evaluate their decision process and criteria
- Market-facing product collateral - create client-facing roadmap, webinars and other collateral
Competencies and Experience:
- Commercial - your craft is marketing but your objective is to drive tangible business results and revenue growth, while building a financially effective business
- Competitive knowledge - you know CDP/ESP/martech/retailtech inside out, including strengths, weaknesses, positioning.
- Customer centricity - you have an innate ability to think as our prospects, understanding the needs and desires of the core stakeholders, as well as what messages will resonate with them
- Creative - you are a fountain of (commercial) creativity, coming up with ideas yourself and inspiring your team to get the best ideas out of them
- Technical - you can write collateral which gets technical stakeholders like CTOs excited to work with Ometria
- Bias for outcomes - there are many moving parts to your role, but you relentlessly and proactively execute on those deliverables which will have the biggest impact on our pipeline and win rate
- At home with detail - lots of complex initiatives don’t phase you, and you’re on top of the detail of everything happening across your remit.
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- _Team of amazing people - w_e are committed to hiring the right people and enhancing our culture as we grow.
- _Making sure you’ll have an impact - w_e’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them.
- _Supporting learning and development - w_e’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- _Going above and beyond to help each other - w_e’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together.
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.