About the job
About Logixboard: Logixboard is a white-labeled customer experience software that is transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. In a highly competitive and technologically antiquated industry undergoing rapid digitalization, we are providing freight forwarders with the only white-labeled and integrated customer experience software available to the market today. Our software enables freight forwarders to deliver world-class digital experience to their customers, which propels them far ahead of their competition and dramatically increases customer retention and sales.Our customers absolutely love our platform, and we're experiencing tremendous growth both in new customers and in funding, with over $50 million in capital raised to date.
**Who We Are:**Logixboard is an industry-leading customer experience platform that enables freight forwarders to deliver a world-class digital experience to their customers. With Logixboard, forwarders can increase revenues and create deeper, more integrated relationships with their customers.
We are growing our marketing team and are now hiring an all-star Senior Product Marketing Manager to take our positioning and messaging to the next level.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager here at Logixboard, you will play a key role in driving alignment across the org as it relates to launches, messaging and awareness/adoption around our product. Your efforts will help us attract new prospects, grow existing customers, and increase brand value – all of which will translate into growth for Logixboard.
Who you are:
- A detail-oriented, curious thinker who craves understanding how everything works.
- A visionary, who can see how pieces can fit together to yield something more powerful.
- A dynamic and technical mind, who loves getting into the weeds and turning that knowledge into a compelling story.
- A deeply empathetic person, who always starts with our customer and works backwards.
- A hustler, who is exceptionally goal oriented, steady and uncompromising on quality.
- A kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- Create ideal customer profiles, personas, GTM positioning and messaging for Logixboard target markets
- Develop a deep understanding of the voice/needs of our customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with product and sales to determine pricing and packaging models
- Plan and lead the launch of new products and features, while working cross-functionally in the implementation of the GTM plans.
- Own, support and execute our product content development to support external-facing teams
- Develop compelling and easy to understand customer facing collateral such as case studies, product/feature overviews and solution sheets
- Own positioning / messaging on the Logixboard website
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in product marketing that includes messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, product launch management, GTM strategy and sales tool development
- Excellent writing skills and a strong ability to translate technical advantages into customer benefits.
- Ability to work both at a strategic and tactical level in order to get the job done.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills and ability to successfully interact across functions at all levels of an organization and with customers.
- Self-starter mentality with proven ability to take initiative as well as balance competing priorities.
- Excellent follow-through, be able to work with minimal direction, and balance the requirements of multiple stakeholders within an organization.
- Highly resourceful and enjoy working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in SaaS and/or Logistics is preferred, but not required
The salary range for this role is $130,100 - $157,077, plus equity. Where your pay would fall within that range will be based on 1) relevant experience, knowledge, and skills, as demonstrated through the interview process, 2) by considering parity with current LXB team members, and 3) current market data
- We are a remote first company, meaning, you can work from home, from the mountains, from the beach, or wherever you feel like getting work done.
- Logixboard covers 100% of premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you, with 75% of premiums covered for your loved ones. We’ll also offer paid life insurance and Long Term Disability.
- 12 weeks parental paid time plus a $2,500 parental bonus to support you and your family.
- Our 401(k) plan makes it easy to save for retirement and you can contribute your tax free dollars from day 1.
- In addition to statutory and Federal holidays, we offer our teammates Flexible Time Off (average is 4-5 weeks) that can also be used to observe holidays that are important to you.
- A yearly Learning and Development budget of $500 to find your own way to continue your professional development.
- To get your office set up, you will receive the basics (laptop, monitor, keyboard and a mouse), plus a one time WFH budget of $1,000 for you to get the other things you need in order to do your best work.
At Logixboard, we believe that people come first and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. Together, we will create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming. If you require assistance or accommodations in the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .