About the job
Didomi helps organizations implement great Privacy User Experiences that respect choices and give people control over their data.
Our Global Privacy UX Solutions are designed to solve today's data privacy challenges, such as multi-regulation consent management, privacy governance, and the need to provide self-service user privacy journeys, supercharged by flexible integrations, high-grade security standards, and premium support services.
Thousands of companies work with Didomi to collect billions of consent and preference data points, monitor vendor and tracker activity, reduce compliance risk, and engage their users with highly personalized, privacy-first experiences that build trust and loyalty.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager articulates the value of Didomi solutions to ensure clients and prospects are getting the right message, whether through marketing channels and tactics or interactions with our team members, develops compelling content that helps drive demand generation, and represents the customer's voice in product discussions. As an acting voice of the customer, this role assists in guiding product improvements by delivering captivating storytelling.
You will be reporting to the VP of Product.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with product, marketing, sales, customer experience, and other teams to define and execute GTM strategies for product launches, new features, or market expansions
- Work closely with our VP of Product and Lead Product Managers to conduct market analysis for new opportunities and laws to obtain an understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators
- Become an expert on the customer journey and identify opportunities for our new product to successfully be introduced. This will also include working with product managers to develop personas
- Take part and collaborate with other teams to contribute to growth strategies for acquisition, content and sales
- Partnering with Product, Marketing and Sales to develop and translate legal and technical solutions to develop and refine product positioning and messaging that differentiates the SaaS product in the market
- Craft compelling narratives and stories for various audience segments
- Willing to help plan events, speaking engagements, and other opportunities for new markets
- Equip the sales team with the necessary tools, resources, and training to sell the product effectively
- Create sales collateral like pitch decks, FAQs, objection handling sheets, and more
- Train the sales team on new products, features, and effectively selling the benefits to prospects
- Evaluate and refine product pricing and packaging strategies based on market research, competitive analysis, and sales feedback
- Act as a product evangelist both internally and externally, establishing the company and product as leaders in the market
- Work closely with Lead Product Managers to define goals and success metrics for product launches, ensuring alignment between the marketing strategy and product strategy
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Have exceptional written, communication, and speaking skills including the ability to translate technical capabilities into value propositions and benefits that resonate with buyers
- Strong project management skills, able to seamlessly multitask
- Thrive in cross-functional environments and can effectively collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders and teams
- You are incredibly organized and efficient—you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely with a global team
Nice to Haves:
- Familiar with Global Privacy Laws
- Experience working with global teams across multiple time zones
- Interview with HR
- Interview with the VP of Product
- A case study to be carried out at home
- A Case study presentation
The information collected from your application is subject to data processing on the basis of the performance of pre-contractual measures. The processing is intended for the management of applications for positions at Didomi. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Failure to complete them will result in your application being impossible to process. The recipients of the data are Didomi’s Human Resources team and other people in the company who are involved in the recruitment process, as well as their service providers. The data provided will be kept on our records for a period of two years, beginning from the last contact Didomi has with the candidate. In accordance with the applicable legislation you have the right to access, rectification, deletion, opposition. In case of disputes, you have the right to refer to the Commission National de l'Informatique et des Libertés. You can exercise your rights by contacting the data controller at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org