About the job
Product Marketing****Location: Prefer in office: Atlanta or London, open to remote (central and east coast time)
About Cloverly 🍀To make meaningful progress in the fight against climate change, businesses must accelerate the decarbonization of their operations. Today, some emissions are truly unavoidable. This is where Cloverly fits in. Cloverly connects suppliers of carbon removals and offsets with the companies and consumers who want to take action now. Cloverly is a platform for climate action that has built the digital infrastructure for the voluntary carbon markets.
Cloverly is looking for a skilled and experienced Product Marketer to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will drive our strategic efforts across product launches, customer research and product content. In this role, you'll have the chance to work cross-functionally to launch and scale products and solutions at the intersection of technology and sustainability. The ability to understand our customers and help them explore and adopt our products and solutions will be key to success.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies that drive adoption and revenue growth for Cloverly's product offerings
- Help evangelize the Cloverly story by creating compelling product messaging and positioning that differentiates our product from competitors and resonates with our target audience
- Develop buyer personas that guide the development of targeted marketing campaigns
- Partner with sales, customer success, and product teams to create assets and collateral that support the all stages of the customer lifecycle, including case studies, use cases, testimonials, and product demos
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, market trends, and customer needs to inform our product development and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with our product team to translate product features into benefits that resonate with target customers
- Manage product updates and launches, including developing launch plans and providing guidance to the GTM team
- Provide exceptional sales enablement support, including training, competitive positioning, and tooling
You Might Be A Fit If You Have:
- 5 - 10 years of product marketing experience in early-stage, high-growth, fast-paced B2B startup (ideally marketplace / SaaS) environments
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful go-to-market strategies for new products or features
- Ability to create and evangelize compelling company and product stories, telling those stories through multiple media personalized to audiences and lifecycle stage
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate technical concepts into compelling marketing messages
- Passion for climate
What Makes Cloverly Exciting:
- Get to work on an important mission that truly makes a difference
- Tremendous company outlook where you will have limitless opportunities
- Awesome culture where you will be empowered, make an impact, learn a ton, grow rapidly, and genuinely enjoy yourself and your teammates
- Meaningful equity
- Open time-off policy
This is a rare opportunity to make a big impact, join a hyper growth company, and be part of an incredible team and culture. Cloverly is a collaborative, transparent, no-politics, no-ego, well funded team of startup veterans who have built unicorns such as Smartsheet.
We are committed to creating inclusive teams that foster a genuine workplace culture and a sense of belonging for each and every employee. We encourage everyone to apply.
Cloverly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Cloverly complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.