Remote US/California, Remote US/Colorado, Remote US/South Carolina, Remote US/Florida, Remote US/Texas, Remote US/Georgia, Remote US/Virginia, Remote US/New Jersey, Remote US/New York, Remote US/Oregon, Remote US/Pennsylvania
- United StatesBase Salary $95K – $110K
Our mission is to digitalize the people photography industry.
GotPhoto.com | fotograf.de is dedicated to making photographers’ lives easier and more efficient. We provide an end-to-end workflow and e-commerce solution enabling photographers to digitalize key parts of their workflow - from photo management to payment, combined with a user-friendly platform. Making them more successful and spending more time behind the lens!
Since 2012, our journey has been filled with an entrepreneurial spirit, witnessing countless success stories that prove our sustainable business model works and is profitable.
We’re building a tight-knit ecosystem where everyone can thrive – including you! Join our team of 170+ talented individuals and be part of our journey to empower photographers like never before!
GotPhoto looking for a highly motivated and hands-on product marketer who loves a fast pace and is ready to build our product marketing efforts from the ground up. Your main mission is to bridge the gap between our target market and our product. As part of the marketing team, you collaborate closely with various stakeholders, including product management, sales, and customer development, to ensure that the product's features, benefits, and value propositions are effectively communicated to the target audience.
You will be part of the Marketing department and will be working closely with our marketing leadership team.
As the new Product Marketer at GotPhoto, you will get an opportunity to:
- Build the Product Marketing function and implement structures and processes with the rest of the marketing team as well as other stakeholders outside the marketing org
- Come up with powerful product narratives and impactful go-to-market plans for new products and features, working closely with growth marketing and product development teams
- Develop clear and compelling value propositions, positioning statements, and messaging that differentiate the product from competitors
- Create product-focused content of all types: from case studies to blog content - all dedicated to better adoption and use of GotPhoto products, covering the full customer journey from Attract to Convert stages.
- Handle the product and features launches and updates, create and manage the ultimate launch plans, optimising the existing processes and building new best practices
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns and initiatives that drive product adoption and revenue growth in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team
- Conduct comprehensive market research including competitor analysis and monitoring, to identify market trends, gaps, and opportunities. This involves gathering insights through surveys, interviews, data analysis, and monitoring industry developments
- Monitor, analyze, and report on key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives.
We are looking for:
- You have 5+ years of hands-on experience in product marketing, working closely with product management, with a proven track record of success in product messaging, positioning and launches for a SaaS organization (preferably one that has scaled)
- Experience with both product-led and sales-led growth strategy, tactics, and metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, can-do attitude and team spirit
- You are data-driven with strong problem-solving abilities and a keen eye for detail
- Life-long learner embodying a growth mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Having worked in the US and/or International Markets would be highly advantageous, with the ability to adapt to different cultures and markets
- Unlimited paid holiday and flexible sick leave
- Your well-being and personal life are important: We now also offer paid medical leave and a paid parently leave policy
- Make use of our remote work policy and work 2 months abroad from a different country
- Subsidized fitness membership through ClassPass
- Development & learning opportunities through regular check-ins with your team lead, team exchanges, and development reviews
- Education budget, that allows you to grow professionally and explore new ideas
A Final Word:
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds may refrain from applying for positions if they feel they don't meet all qualifications. We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we're excited to discover how your distinctive experience can enhance our team!
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However, you identify. We believe in equal opportunities.
We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills, and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.