About the job
Thank you for considering Progyny!
Progyny is on a mission to give everyone the opportunity to start a family and feel supported in their health through transformative fertility, family building and women’s health benefits. As a Sr. Manager of Product Marketing, you’ll join a high impact cross-functional marketing team to craft messaging and positioning that communicates the value of our services in differentiated ways across enterprise buying verticals. This role requires an action-oriented, organized, creative, and resourceful individual that can lead discovery with GTM teams to create compelling value props and client-facing messaging, in addition to bringing back needed market insight to continuously advance innovation and product-market fit.
What you’ll do:
- Own and evolve client-facing product information and messaging in partnership with product and operations teams, with a focus on packaging for how solutions meet market needs.
- Develop marketing collateral and campaign briefs in partnership with sales enablement, demand generation, member/client marketing and communications counterparts to enable effective prospect, client and member engagement across client verticals.
- Develop foundational product marketing tools to scale internal understanding of products and empower strategic conversations with enterprise decision makers, e.g. product briefings, use case deep dives, training material, competitive comparisons, segmentation etc.
- Drive market research projects as needed to enhance competitiveness of Progyny’s offering.
- Own development of product communications for launches and enhancements to empower GTM teams to drive revenue growth and member engagement.
- Cross-functional relationship builder who leads with curiosity and embraces a voice of the customer mindset.
- Strong sales writing, research and positioning skills; experience crafting executive-level narratives and working closely with sales teams.
- Deep understanding of the B2B sales process; experience with health benefits products sold into employers and payers a plus.
- Passion for healthcare innovation and advancing family forming and/or women’s health solutions.
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits: Paid maternity and paternity, fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF), emergency childcare program, parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Company social events
- Flex days (3 days a week in the office) for positions located at NY office
In compliance with New York City's Wage Transparency Law, the annual salary [wage] range for NYC-based applicants is: $110,000 - $115,000. There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. Progyny offers a total compensation package comprised of base salary, cash bonus, and equity.
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.