About the job
About VSCOAt VSCO, our mission is to nurture creativity so you can make it. We are a leading photo and video editor with a library of 200+ premium quality presets and tools, an easy-to-use video editor, and a curated collection of photography of all genres, styles and aesthetics from our global community of talented creators. We are looking for humble overachievers and self-starters who are naturally curious, highly organized, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We foster a culture of collaboration, inclusion, ambition, and progress.
About YouAs a Product Marketing Manager, you will shape compelling product messages that highlight VSCO's unique value. Translate community insights into cohesive product and marketing experiences that inspire creators to take action. From developing the initial value proposition to driving adoption, your work will directly impact our mission of nurturing creativity so creators can make it.
- Lead strategy, execution and analysis of go-to-markets that support the product roadmap
- Develop customer value propositions, product positioning, and key consumer use cases to drive the communication and narrative of products both internally and externally
- Understand what our creators value, need and want through consumer insights research and quantitative analysis
- Partner with our Brand Story team to develop relevant and consistent product storytelling through the go-to-market process
- Support the brand vision and product strategy through intentional execution of the design, messaging and channel strategy
- Measure and optimize campaign & channel performance to drive optimal business impact
- Shape the product and marketing roadmap by collating industry trends, user research, channel insights and more
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader creative ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product guidance
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, integrated marketing and/or product management experience, ideally for a B2C SaaS product.
- Proven ability to influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute integrated go-to-market plans, from research to conception to launch
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset with the ability to also think creatively
- Exceptional organizational and project management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, agile start-up environment
Nice to haves
- Experience using Figma, JIRA, Atlassian and project management systems
- Experience working on a subscription based product and/or promoting a membership
- A personal connection to photography and the arts
- A virtual first workplace with quarterly company-wide travel events to connect and play.
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Healthcare insurance, vision, dental insurance for employees and families
- Flexible vacation policy
- Creative Fridays, VSCO Create weeks (our version of hack week), and so much more.
**Why VSCO?**We value the creative process and our employees' opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
We believe in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We're proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.
CompensationThe base salary for this position may vary based on several factors, including the approved job level. The base salary range for this role is $149,600 - $160,000. Salary is one component of our total compensation package. This position also qualifies for bonuses and equity (i.e. stock options). The benefits available for this position include flexible time off, a 401K retirement plan, insurance (medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, short and long term disability), and 11 paid holidays. We also provide paid sick time as required by state and local law. Additional benefits and perks are also offered for this position.