As a Product Marketing Manager at Zenhub, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving the success of our product and its adoption within the market. Working cross functionally within our organization, you’ll be responsible for shaping the narrative and value proposition of our product offerings, and executing marketing strategies that drive growth and deepen customer engagement.
While Zenhub is a market leader in functionality, there’s opportunity to better communicate our differentiators, features, and narrative in a way that helps us stand out in a competitive market. This role is the perfect for an individual that’s excited about the opportunity to work with a mature product to help drive stronger awareness among new and existing customers.
At Zenhub, our mission is to help make software teams more productive. Our product is used by more than 8,000 organizations around the world to help plan and track software projects and provide visibility into progress and key milestones for the wider organization.
We’re backed by three of Canada’s most prominent venture firms, Yaletown Ventures, BDC Capital and Ripple Ventures, as well as Axiom Zen, an award-winning product studio responsible for breakout hits in the Web3 space like Dapper Labs, CryptoKitties and NBA TopShot.
More about ZenHub:
We’re proudly Great Place to Work Certified! 100% of our surveyed team members said ZenHub is a great place to work, and we received a 94% average Trust Index© Score from our team members.
Don’t sweat it if you don’t have everything listed in the role description. One of our values is “Growth Mindset”. If you have some of the qualities listed above, and are excited about the role and motivated to learn – we want to hear from you!
At ZenHub our people are the priority. We believe the more perspectives we embrace, the stronger our team. We recruit the best, and welcome people of all backgrounds regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or ability. With a focus on respect and a commitment to continuous learning, we’re building an inclusive culture that supports our team in doing their best work. We work hard to provide our full-time team members perks that make their lives better by offering:
○ Boundaryless working style. We want our team to work from wherever is best for them. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home office or from our bright, spacious, and dog-friendly collaboration hub, we support you. For those opting to wfh, we offer a generous monthly stipend to cover ongoing remote work expenses. If you opt to join us in-office, we’ll contribute to your commute expenses or bike maintenance.
○ Flexible vacation. We work hard and it’s important we take time to recharge. We have a flexible time off policy with no hard limit and encourage our team members to take a minimum of 3 weeks off per year.
○ A commitment to continued learning and development. We provide an annual professional development budget to use towards conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set.
○ Fitness reimbursements. Stay fit with our monthly reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
○ Top-of-the-line equipment. In addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous annual new tech budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
○ Flexible parental leave + top up. We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on our team are eligible for leave top-up and have the ability to create flexible schedules or take days off when family needs to come first.
○ Social Connection. Our team has access to a shared collaboration space in Vancouver, but we're committed to remote-first. We're focused on fostering strong relationships and an equitable experience no matter where in the world you’re working.
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!