About the job
Are you an influential communicator looking to make an impact, lead on strategy and drive market success?
Salary: £40,000 -£50,000 (Remote - UK only)
Who we are
We are a UK-based SaaS company launched in 2010; we have rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey platforms in the UK and Europe. At SmartSurvey, we believe data collection should be simple and that creating surveys should be easy and accessible. Our mission is to give everyone a voice, so their experience can help shape and contribute to better outcomes. Our platform makes it easy to ask the right questions!
About the role
The Product Marketing Manager role will define the strategy for increasing market share and develop effective communications across the SmartSurvey platform to drive product adoption and revenue growth.
You will lead on the positioning of our product, ensuring that we differentiate from the competition with compelling value propositions. You will be responsible for the smooth running of product launches, developing launch plans, defining positioning, messaging and strategic GTM activities.
You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be skilled at translating complex service and technology products into clear, concise positioning and marketing materials that encourage customers to discover and adopt our product. The role requires someone curious with a data-driven mindset and the ability to work flexibly for results.
We are a rapidly growing company, and this role will allow you to make an impact every day.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing & Sales teams to create comprehensive GTM strategies for our products and new features, including planning product launches, pricing strategy and sales enablement materials.
- Work with teams to ensure consistency and alignment of messaging across all customer touchpoints.
- Develop compelling value propositions, positioning statements, and messaging that highlight the unique benefits and features of the product. This helps differentiate the product from competitors and resonates with the target audience.
- Understand customers within our target segments and buyer personas by talking regularly with current and prospective customers and advocating for their needs to shape product marketing strategy.
- Be the market insight expert and partner with colleagues in Product to help shape product and feature direction.
- Create copy for sales collateral and presentations, and provide the sales team with tools to effectively communicate the product's value to potential customers (e.g., demo sites, API demos etc.).
- Create content that engages prospects within the funnel and users within the product across various touch points, including blog posts, whitepapers, case studies and video content.
- Run email campaigns to support product updates & launches.
- Use Hubspot to manage onboarding activity for new and existing users.
- Use Mixpanel Analytics to track the impact of campaigns and iterate.
- Work closely with product teams to optimise sign-up, onboarding and activation metrics.
Tools/Tech: Hubspot, Miro, Notion, Mixpanel, Salesforce
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience as a product marketing manager, ideally in a B2B SaaS or Service based company
- Demonstrable success in developing and executing go-to-market strategies for software products, including product positioning, messaging, and campaign development
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to articulate complex topics concisely and clearly
- Analytical and data-driven mindset to support product development, sales and marketing initiatives
- Proven experience in gathering customer insights and competitive intelligence to inform product development and marketing strategy
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills with Product, Marketing, Sales and across the business
The ideal candidate will have startup experience, preferably with a background in tech/SaaS.
Read about our benefits on our careers page (https://careers.smartsurvey.co.uk/posts/benefits-and-perks)
This is a remote role; however, you may be required to attend team meetings occasionally. You must have a suitable space to work from at home and a reliable internet connection.
No Agencies. Please do not forward CVs to our careers inbox or SmartSurvey team members. We do not accept speculative agency CVs.