About the job
We are looking for a dynamic Product Marketing Manager to join our vibrant team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role is responsible for crafting a story about the product that will entice potential customers to purchase and adopt the product.
- Create and define the product messaging, positioning, and value proposition for Slang’s core offering, and various marketplace initiatives
- Bring awareness to Slang.ai product through content such as social media, copywriting, and blogs
- Create and define go-to-market, and customer marketing strategies based on market research, competitive analysis, and an unwavering focus on the customer and data
- Create powerful sales collateral and tools including pitch/demo presentations, white papers, case studies, etc
- Manage and execute the strategic product marketing and product launch plans to drive revenue and customer adoption
- Monitor and yield improved GTM launch performance metrics including revenue, pricing, deal size, sales cycle, competitive markets, and sales opportunity targets
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a Product Marketing manager, or similar role
- Background in copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiarity with product marketing tactics (i.e. launch plans, GTM strategy)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind & strong quantitative skills
Healthcare fully compensated
Calling a business shouldn’t feel like a robot-hostage situation, where you’re forced to listen to horrible music and can't reach a human, while enduring a soulless voice uttering "I'm sorry I didn't quite get that" on repeat for eternity. (shudder) That’s why we started Slang.ai. We use the latest AI and audio wizardry to make transacting via voice so enjoyable it’s more human than human. By 2030, we will save businesses and consumers 1 billion minutes of precious time while transforming voice channels into the preferred mode of communication (it's faster and easier than text).
We have backgrounds building product at companies like Spotify, Buzzfeed, the New York Times, and OpenTable —shipping experiences that have reached hundreds of millions of users. Now, we’re using our backgrounds to start a new culture, one that puts product and human-centered design above all else while fostering constant learning and growth. Sound like something you’d like to be part of? Get on board.
Overachiever Fever. We’re overachievers (we don’t know any other way)
Learner Fervor. We take every opportunity to learn (especially when it’s hard)
Humility Ability. We approach each other with curiosity and openness (know-it-alls not welcome!)
SMB MVP. We’re an expert member of our customers’ teams (we earn their trust)